Chapter 23

Emily's pov

I stood there looking at him. He walked towards me and leaned in to give me a kiss but I backed up.

"Tyler just because you finally come back doesn't mean shit is gonna go back to the way it was in high school." I said.

"But-" he said before I cut him off.

"No tyler. You fell off the face of the earth what if you had died no one would know. And you came back and sat on the middle of my 4th period classroom floor reading some book and eating an apple. You freaked out the teacher and left with security." I said.

He smiled. "That was the purpose fag never liked that teacher. But since I'm back could we at least be friends..?" He asked.

I turned around and walked into the kitchen. Do I really want to go down this road again. It ended so badly last time but, tyler does seem different. I missed that nigga a lot I guess I could give him a chance. I turned and faced him.

"Sure T."

Hodgys pov

I was smoking in the back with left and Sarah. These niggas back here getting all touchy n shit. I walked out and as soon as I closed that door I heard Sarah moan. Smh they some freaks. I walked to the front where everyone ESLE was chilling and eating fatburger. The front door opened and Emily walked in with some dude in a hoodie behind her. I walked up to her and hugged her. The dude looked at the clothes and the rest of the guys ran to her hugging her and shit. I pulled her to the side with jasper an taco.

"AY em who that nigga?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah who is that?" Taco said.

"Go see for yourself." She replied and walked away. We shrugged and walked towards him. I pulled back his good and he turned to face us. Jasper and taco nearly cried.

"TYLER!" I yelled.

We all hugged him and the guys ran over as well. Everyone was so happy and hype that our nigga was back. He sat down and we pulled out chairs and sat around him.

"The shop looks rad as fuck. You got the designs I sent you I knew I could count on you guys!" He said smiling ear to ear.

"So uh T where were you? What happend?" Juan asked.

Tyler's pov

A million things were rushing through my head should I lie? Tell the truth? Run? Juan repeated his question. Here it goes.

"You guys really wanna know?" I asked. Everyone around me shook their heads.

"Alright so, when I left my mom came too. We moved to this town called fontana or some shit. There was a girl named Sarah she was beautiful. Prom came around and I asked her out at the time I was getting school consoling. She told me no and embarrassed me. I- I uh dismissed it and finished up the year had some more sessions but with another doctor. One Dr tc recommended." I said. They all nodded an continued to talk about the shop. Except Travis who was looking at me like he knew I was lying.

I couldn't tell them what I did to Sarah. Emily would never trust me again and I just got back. I'll tell her eventually. For now I need to work on getting her back.