Chapter 16 Just like old times.

* 2 weeks later*

"Wake up already!" ??? Yelled.
I felt someone push me and my head hit the wall.

"Ouch what the fuck!?" I yelled. I opened my eyes to a shadow. "What the fuck? Who are you?" I said.

"Its me wol- I mean tyler." He chuckled.

"What are you doing here its like 4 am tyler." I asked.

"I wanted to see you." He replied.

"Tyler its late.. You should go." I said looking down. I couldn't deal with him right now.

"Nah. Get up your comming with me." He said sternly then began to chuckle.
I opened my mouth to say no when he covered it with his hand.
"Just get the fuck up okay?" He said. I didnt want to look at his eyes it was only cause me to have a panic attack. I kept my head down. And began to get up. We walked out my room. Downstairs past Travis's room and to the front door. We finally made it outside. We turned into his driveway after what seemed like minutes. We walked inside and he guided me downstairs smirking at my face every once in a while.

I finally had had enough.

"Tyler why are we here? Why did you come for me?? I was sleeping!" My voice began to raise. Tylers hand met my face. I rubbed my cheek. It stung like a mother fucker hot tears began to roll down my face.

"What the hell was that for!" I said anger in my voice.

"You raised your voice at me. Dont fucking do that." He spat.
I stared up at him from the floor and began to get up.

"IM leaving. Goodbye tyler." I said voice cracking after each word.
I was about to head up the stairs when he pulled me back and I hit the floor. He picked me up bridal style and threw me on his bed. He began to unbuckle his belt.

"You wanna avoid me and act like a bitch? And then raise your motherfucking voice? Then try to leave? I thought I fucking told you. Your mine." He said
He continued to unbuckle his belt and pulled off my shirt and pants.

"I have a present for you." He whispered. I was about to cry even harder. I looked up at him only to be met by his eyes. And I wish I hadent.

It was even worse this time.

His eyes blended with the dark circle in his eye.

It dawned on me. Im gonna die.

I shot up. Covered in sweat. It was still the day oF Milan's failed party. I was in my room. I guess I had another nightmare when I fell asleep again. I turned over to see tyler laying next to me.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Uh tyler what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I saw your note and came to check on you. I missed you a lot." He said.

He leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in too. Our lips moving perfectly together. After a minute or two he pulled away smiling showing his gap. I love his gap. I got up to get dressed and he stared at me.

"What fag." I said chucking.

"Nothing. Your just perfect." He said.
I blushed and continued getting dressed.
I turned to see tyler on his phone.

"Babe lets go we have school!" I said. After a while we left my house headed towards school. Once we finally arrived all eyes were on us. It dawned on me I was holding Tylers hand. Of course Raquel and her group of bitches were snickering and eyeing me down. I never realized how many hoes wanted tyler. I mean who wouldn't he's everything Including mine.

👀👀👀🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎👀👀👀👀
These dreams of Emily's keep getting more and more frequent... But whatchu guys think?