Chapter 19 Leave

Wolfs pov

Im so fucking sick of tyler always being a nice guy. Fuck that its time to raise hell. Im dragging Raquel's body through the woods to my house this bitch is suprisingly light. I made my way to the front door picking her up and taking her to the basement. I had to move out the basement so my activites could take place down there now im upstairs at the end of the hall. I threw her body on the floor and started searching for a trashbag. I stuffed her inside and hide it behind a shelf in case mom decided to come down here and snoop before she leaves. Shes gonna be gone for a bit shes moving back to ny I dont know why and I dont partially care shes leaving tonight. Leaving me with my grandmother. I walked back upstairs grabbed some clothes and hopped into the shower. Once I got out I left headed to trav's to have a chat with Emily.

Raquel pov

Im still alive. I've been on the swim team for years I know how to hold my breath. Of course tyler doesn't know because I knew he wouldn't care. I dont know exactly where I and besides being in his basement. He put me into a giant trashbag. I can breathe very well do to the lack of oxygen in the bag. Im slowly suffocating. After what seemed like minutes I lost all air and began to panic until my eyes closed. I knew they would never open again.

Emily pov

I heard a knock at the door. I walked downstairs to the door looking through the peep hole. Of course it was tyler. I walked away from the door to get Travis when I realized he went out with amber his new girlfriend I think. I just put on some music and continued to do nothing including not acknowledging the door being banged on. I heard keys. And within minutes the door creaked open. Tyler walked in and stared at me.
"what do you want tyler." I said keeping my eyes on my phone. "I want you." He said and with that he hit my phone out my hand and began kissing me agressively. I kissed back. Within minutes we were in my room he was naked and I only had on a shirt he threw me down on the bed and put on a condom and rammed himself into me. It hurt but I took it like a champ. After a hour we stopped. I was breathing hard. I reached for my inhaler but he stopped me. He got on too of me and began to choke me. " what are you doing!" I said. "SHUT UP RAQUEL!" He yelled. I looked at his face. I knew he immediatly wanted to take that back by the expression on his face. "Tyler get out." I said. He got up and walked to my window. He looked back at me. "Im so sorry Emily." And with that he left.