Chapter 8 Talks in the basement.

Tylers pov

SHIT SHIT SHIT.
She passed out. This wasnt supposed to happen. I always fuck up with her. We finally made it too my house my mom was gone for a few weeks. I placed Emily on the couch and walked over to the basement door. I grabbed Emily and took her with me too my room is the basement. I layed her on my bed she had hit her head but she was gonna be fine. She looked flawless to be honest. Shes 5'8 perfect little height. Curly hair lightskin nice brown eyes. To any other boy she was a plain jane but to me she was gorgeous. Ass for days and all. I turned from my computer to see her sitting up.

"Tyler what the fuck!" She yelled.

"Chill." I said.

"Fuck you. how am I supposed to chill! You basically kidnapped me." She snapped.

I dont wanna do this but this shit is getting annoying. I walk over to her and grab her. I pin her down hovering over her. She looks up at me I look at her face. Its not a look of fear but something esle. I lean to her ear.

"Shut up. I brought you here to talk. And its clear I just need to say one thing. Your. Fucking. Mine." I said.

I got up and looked at her face. She was grabbing her backpack and began to make her way upstairs before. I smirked.
I heard the door close. Shes gone. Hope she doesn't mistake what I said for a joke. Lets be clear.
Im not joking.

Emily pov

I walked out of Tylers. I dont know how to feel tyler is crazy. But I dont know its not a bad crazy. I felt a chill after what he said. But I wish I had stayed for some reason. IM fucking weird.

Maybe I do want him after all.

Lemme get some comments or something yo