Chapter 1

If you're reading thank you and enjoy ❤

I never thought moving away would be this hard. You know we always see it in movies, saying bye to your friends and then forgetting about them the day after. This is not the case. I've never even left my country and suddenly here I am moving from America to England. Sometimes I wonder if my dad is actually insane. 

I just turned 18, my mom and dad have been divorced since I was 10. My mom never really cared for me. She was much more interested in guys. And hooking up with someone new everytime. Her leaving didn't really bother me. She never really tried. I love my dad he's absolutely amazing. He does anything and everything for me. The only reason I agreed to move here to England was because of him. He thinks I'll find something better here... and I can't say no. After all he has done for me I feel like it's my turn to give back.

I had to break up with my 3 year boyfriend before I left. I know the whole "long distance" thing doesn't work. It does in movies though. Sometimes I wish I was in a movie or just a bad dream. Jack was so sweet and caring I couldn't ask for anyone better. And it broke my heart to leave him.

I'm a nerd. I might be 18 but I have never attended a party or played truth or dare while drunk. When I'm moving to England I'm going straight to collage since I've already graduated. Atleast I won't have to go through the awkward stages of meeting new friends in high school.

Maybe it was all just meant to be.