Chapter 4

That incident is something I never want to experience again. Of course he is very attractive. But something about him really irritates me. That smirk that forms on his lips whenever he says something. He is very cocky and he thinks very highly of himself. I mean probably every girl falls to his feet. I'm not going to be one of them.

I'm sitting downstairs eating a slice of pizza, and since Jessica is the only person that talked to me yesterday. I need to start a conversation.
"Hey Jessica? You know that curly haired guy? How is he?" I ask while really hoping she's going to be nice to me. I look at her as she turns her head and smiles, ohhhh thank God.
"Harry can be nice, but be careful I mean he's only had one relationship and now he just fucks around with every girl. He is very experienced and has a lot of friends. He can be really friendly but still be careful. He also has a very bad temper." As she keeps going I only start to wonder more, why does he sleep around with everyone? And why was he nice to me? I finish daydreaming when I hear a door open and shut I look up and see all the boys. There is Niall he is so sweet and very funny, blonde and has very blue eyes. Louis is absolutely insane sometimes I actually wonder. Zayn seems very mysterious. Liam is a sweetheart. I talked to all of them yesterday through a truth or dare game. Oh and Harry of course. Curly hair....Green eyes, fucking gorgeous.
Niall goes to hug Jessica and I was not expecting that. I didn't think the two of them would be together, and Louis and Lily, well that is kind of understandable, they are both very outgoing and I don't even think they ever had a comfort zone.
"You guys, we should do something today !!" Louis almost shouts, how does he have so much energy?
I can already see that the girls and the boys really get along they are so comfortable around each other. 
"Can we not just stay here today, and have some food a few drinks, I still have a really bad hangover" Jessica throws her head into her hands rubbing her forehead.
"Yeah, I agree" I speak up drinking my orange juice,as soon as I speak, Harry's head turns right at me, like he recognised my voice.
"I was wondering where you were hiding" he chuckles sitting on the stool opposite of me.
"I wasn't hiding for your information"

"Ocourse you weren't",why do I want to kill him already?

"Whatever you say Harry" I roll my eyes probably the tenth time already in 2 seconds.

"You know my name, but I don't know yours, you were stalking me weren't you?" I can see he's joking,  but for some reason, I'm not finding it funny.

"My name is Summer Rose" I say looking at him I can see the corners of his mouth form into a smile.

"Rose it is" he smiles, no no , no one ever called me that

" It's Summer, Harry" I groan.

"Well for me it's Rose,I can be different and call you something else,it will be our thing" "our" thing, send butterflies down my body, I've only known this guy a day, I'm going crazy, I'm literally going crazy.