Chapter 3

Party (Summers P.O.V)

(Picture of what she's wearing above)

I can't believe the girls made me wear this. This is completely out of my comfort zone. I sigh as we enter another huge house that I would describe as a mantion. The music is so loud I can already hear my ears ringing. As we walk through the hallway I look around me to see, a lot of drunk people. Some making out, some dancing and some just not caring about anything that's going on around them. I need a drink, but before I can even walk into the kitchen Jessica hands me a red cup filled with liquid that smells disgusting. I don't drink, but I know I need to get used to this lifestyle. "Thanks" I smile looking up at her, I thought she was mean... " no worries, you looked lost, very lost" she chuckles to herself while walking off. I take a sip of the liquid and as it hits my throat it starts stinging almost burning, for some reason I really enjoyed that.

Maybe an hour passes and I have a lot of that weird liquid that I still don't know the name of. I'm currently leaning against a counter. Still drinking, when I look up, to my surprise I see a very handsome man. Curly hair. Very messy and a lot of tattoos. He's wearing black jeans and a white simple top. "You must be the new serority sister?"he looks down at me, since he is a lot taller. "That's me" I smile a little to be polite but in all honesty I just want to go home. "You don't seem to be as stuck up as all your other roomates" he states a smirk forming on his face. I don't know if he mean that as a compliment because I certainly didn't take it as one. "They aren't stuck up" I almost spat at him, I almost wanted to chuckle at the way his facial expression changed, from very content to not very amused. "You've been here for a day sweetheart, how do you know that?", he takes a sip of his beer I'm guessing,while starting right at my boobs. I groan rolling my eyes."My face is actually up here" I state while pointing at my face. He looks up chuckling "oh..yeah sorry. Got a bit distracted.", I don't like him, this is my first day here and I already don't like someone. Yeah he is super attractive but that attitude is disgusting.

A lot of time has passed and I think I'm drunk, not going to lie, I've never felt drunk before because I've never been drunk, but I'm pretty sure this is it.

9AM

I open my eyes only to close them again from the amount of light that is in the room causing my eyes to sting.
The room that I'm in is a light blue colour, very tidy with a few trophies on a few shelves. The sheets that I'm currently wrapped up in smell like a guys cologne, a very nice cologne. I look down to realise I'm not in my dress, and this is certainly not my room. "Fuck", I groan laying back down on to the soft pillow. What if I had sex? With a random person, I'm not like that God ... oh my God.

"Thought you'd never wake up sleeping beauty" I look up to see that annoying guy from yesterday wearing nothing but a towel that is wrapped around his torso. My God he is gorgeous I couldn't help but stare, the tattoos, it's almost like they are made for his body, they sit on him perfect.
"Take a picture it will last longer" he chuckles looking at me. FUCKKKK I'm so dumb.
"Yeah ..sorry, why am I here ? Not in my clothes?" I sigh expecting to hear the worst.
"You passed out,  then puked all over yourself so I had to change you into something" he shrugs ruffling his wet hair while looking at me. Wow he is so attractive, any girl would jump in top of him.
"Thanks, that's nice of you to do" I smile a little getting out of bed.
"I don't do nice, but do thank me later, in a different way", he winks obviously teasing me for staring at him. I groan and walk out of the room.
He is already getting on my nerves. And I don't even know his name.