The Girl From My Dream

(Toms P.O.V)

Finally, back in L.A., this is the place I was meant to be. With my friends and some of my family. It just feels right to be back in America. Of course stepping off the plane to a bunch of screaming girls isn't the most ideal thing but literally, everywhere I go it's like that. Ever since I became spiderman, I have been treated like this hotshot. Sometimes I just want to be accepted for me and not for Marvel. But behind all the crowds is Harry and Harrison waiting for me, Of course with some security. They cant go anywhere without being spotted either. I walk through the crowd signing some papers but trying to get through it as fast as possible. I finally make it to them and am protected by security. I go and hug Harrison, gosh I have missed him.

"Hey Mate! How was your flight? Lots of fangirls?"

"No not really, but there was this one dude who asked me to sign something for his daughter. He was very kind."

"Aw that's awesome, but we got to go before these girls get to be too much."

I just noticed that these girls had been really pushing the security and trying to get to me. We decided to leave a get back to the car. when we got back to the car I noticed Harry looked extremely tired. Considering he had only flown in a couple of hours ago I can understand, but I love to mess with my brother. So I got Harrison to film me messing with him.

After that, he fell back asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got back to the apartment, we unloaded and unpacked everything. Harry had finally woken up and had more energy than ever. Once we finished, I got a text message from an unknown number. It said:

Hey, It's (D/F/N). Heres that video of my daughter getting your autograph."

She was super cute, and she was super real. She even made a goofy face at the end.

"Oh my Gosh"

"Harry! What did I tell you about looking over my shoulder and looking at my phone!"

"I'm sorry but I know her. Well, I don't technically know her but she was in my dream. She's a beautiful princess. And we fell in love. That's her, I know that's her."

"In your dreams, Harry. Literally."

I laughed but Harry didn't seem to laugh with me.

"Well her name is (F/N) (L/N), you could probably look her up on social media."

"On it"

As he walked away there is something that bothered me. Its almost if I didn't want him to find her.