Two Boys, One Girl

Crap. What do you do? Tom and Harry both asked you out and you said yes to both. A few days after the party you get a message from Harry on Instagram

harryholland64: Hey, I had fun with you at the party. Tom didn't bother you right? He seemed like he was on you a lot.

 (Y/N): No no. He did ask me out though.

harryholland64: Oh. Did you say yes?

(Y/N): Ya...

harryholland64: That's alright, I don't blame you. But if its war he wants, I'll fight for you. 

(Y/N): That's probably the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me

harryholland64: I'm so excited for our date tomorrow, I have the whole evening planned.

(Y/N): Oh really? what do I have to expect?

harryholland64: It's a surprise. 

 All of a sudden you get a buzz from your phone. You got a new follower: tomholland2013. Great, it's not that you're upset its just you remembered that you have a love triangle.

tomholland2013: Hey beautiful

(Y/N): Hey cutie

that was so unlike you but you feel bold around him like you could be anything you want with him. 

tomholland2013: I have our date planned for Thursday. It's going to be awesome.

(Y/N): It better be, I don't expect anything less!

tomholland2013: Sorry about last Friday, I came on strong and I had a couple of drinks. But I really do think you are adorable and I hope we could be friends, and maybe something more.

(Y/N): Ya that sounds good

Great, you have Harry on one hand. Sweet, Charming, Quiet, a Gentleman. Then you have Tom. Fun-loving, Awesome, a Dork, Fearless. They both bring out two sides of you. With Harry, you want to cuddle with a nice movie and just relax and be loved. But with Tom, you want to go the cub and go skydiving, just be crazy. These dates are going to be interesting.