The Second Date with Harry

After your magical date with Tom, you get a text from Harry.

harryholland64: Tomorrow. Me and You. 8 pm. Wear something extra hot.

-------------------------------

Tomorrow came like a flash and you decided to get ready. Since no one will tell you where you are going (Both of them, like seriously) you decided to use context clues. Because its late at night you think that it's going to be some sort of party. So you do your makeup all nice and wear a long blue dress. 

Harry picked you up in a limo and he was dressed nicely

"Wow, you look stunning. No one will be able to take their eyes off of you, I know I won't."

You blush and he smirks. 

"So where are we going?"

"Well Tom has a red carpet tonight and I wanted you to be my date."

"What! Does Tom know?"

"Yep. He said he was cool with it."

"Oh"

Did last night mean nothing to him? Why is he so cool with this? Is this all a game for him?

"Are you alright with this? Are you just trying to get back at him?"

"No no, I'm over that. I really didn't want to go alone, and I wanted to show you that I'm cool just like Tom is too. I promise it'll just be me and you tonight."

"Ok, I don't want to get in the middle of anything."

"Trust me you won't"

As soon as we arrive there were hundreds of cameras flashing. You tried to hide but harry whispers.

"It's alright darling. They think you beautiful, so do I. I will be right here the whole time, just hold my hand."

You take his hand and walk forward with more pride. You catch Toms eye and he looks a little angry. He quickly shakes it off and takes more pictures. You walk off with Harry.

"Don't focus on him, this is our night together."

You nod and walk into the VIP party with Harry. He grabs a beer and you both find Harrison. 

"Hey, guys how are you doing?"

"Great, Its super cool here."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Hey, can I have a picture to remember this?" 

Someone from the back appears, a familiar voice

"Of course, anything for you"

It was Tom. You snap the picture but Tom does not look happy.

Tom disappears into the crowd and you don't see him for the rest of the night

Tom disappears into the crowd and you don't see him for the rest of the night. You could sense the anger he had, but not for you. His brother. I know Harry was over it, but this was Toms night.

"Are you sure you didn't do this to get back at Tom?"

"No, I really didn't. Can you please stop worrying about Tom. This is my night with you and I want to make every moment count."

He smiles at you and you smile back. You trust him, you know he would never intentionally hurt his brother. That night you two danced and sang and you party like there was no one around. Harry introduced you to Sam and Sams girlfriend. Then he took you outside. 

"It's a beautiful night."

"It really is."

"I got you something."

He pulled out a beautiful necklace with a diamond on it.

"It's for you, Your the diamond in my heart and I wanted to get you a real one because of that."

"Omg, Harry I don't know what to say!"

He puts the necklace on you. You turn around and kiss him like no one was watching. He raps he harms around your waist and pulls you in even closer. He broke away and whispers in your ear,

"You're my beautiful princess tonight and always."