Part 20

Part 20

Arnav and Khushi were returning back to RM That's when Arnav got a call on his mobile. It's from his dealer. He cut the call after he finished speaking.

Arnav: Stocks arrived at the shop. I have to go and I will be late. You have your dinner and sleep.

Khushi: What about your dinner?

Arnav: I will manage.

Khushi: Don't forget to take medicine.

Arnav nodded yes. He dropped her at home and went to the shop. He came late night after finishing stock muster. Khushi was in deep sleep when he joined her on the bed. He smiled seeing her thinking about today's event and closed his eyes to get sleep. As he was so tired, he slept in a jiffy.

Next day.

Arnav was stuck admiring Khushi who was brushing her hair, sitting in front of the dressing table. Khushi looked at him through the mirror and Arnav shifted his gaze to somewhere.

Khushi: You like my hair, don't you?

Arnav: A lot.

Khushi(excitedly): How much?

Arnav: I can admire it for a whole day without taking my eyes off.

Khushi: Then cut and take it.

Arnav: I like it because it is yours.

Khushi(raising her eyebrows): ohhhh

Arnav: Can I ask you something?

Khushi: Anything.

Arnav: Will you give me everything I like?

Khushi stopped combing and came close to him. She stood, keeping her hands on her knees bending in front of him letting her silky hair sliding from her shoulder.

Khushi(widening her eyes): Why not? What you like the most?

Arnav (gulping): "YOU".

Khushi straightened herself. She turned to the opposite side.

Khushi was embarrassed. Is Arnav speaking all this? She doesn't know how to handle this side of him. He is not a reserved person like what she thought. He is not the one who maintained their friendship in limit.

Khushi rushed outside without answering. She went to her favorite spot "swing". She started swinging with her swinging mind. Arnav came there and started pushing the swing making Khushi to giggle. She likes the swing so much and Arnav knew that.

Khushi: Stop Arnav. Stop.

He stopped.

Arnav: Done?

Khushi: Won't you swing?

Arnav nodded NO folding his lips.

Khushi: Don't you like?

Arnav: Not like that.

Khushi: Then try it once. It will be fun.

She got down and dragged him. She made him sit and was about to turn to push the swing. Arnav stopped her by holding her upper arms from behind. She stopped and looked at him questioningly turning her face. He gently dragged her on his lap and circled her waist giving goosebumps to Khushi. She clutched the swing chains looking into his eyes nervously. He pushed the swing by his toes and the cool breeze started caressing their face giving a pleasant feel to the couple.