Part 35

Part 35

Arnav and Khushi came home from the court. Khushi hugged him as tight as possible.

Arnav: Khushi you should not hug like this. You are pregnant. Remember?

Khushi: Go... I won't hear anything. I have suffered a lot getting separated from you.

Arnav: We will be together from now onwards. There is no force can separate us. Ok?

Khushi: you should have told me everything before itself. Why didn't you say?(clutching his collar) Why were you numb? Didn't you trust me? I confessed about my feelings for you which I had before Marriage. Still, you didn't like to talk to me for once?

Arnav: I wanted to. But if I say it to you then you would have told that to the whole world without putting stage. He chuckled.

Khushi: Of course yes. How dare she... She herself kidnapped me and humiliated me gracelessly. How could she? Do you know she asked me...

Arnav(Cutting her): Virginity test report.

Khushi(surprised): How do you know?

Arnav: I was there hearing everything from outside. Even I was hell frustrated on her.

Khushi: Then why didn't you say about the kidnap?

Arnav: because it's over. I do not want to recollect that bitter thing again. I don't want to make your parents and brother guiltier.

Khushi: But God has brought out everything.

Arnav: It's because you liked the anklet I gave you. That's what the starting point of everything. I just thought to surprise you which led us to the trouble.(pause) I missed you like hell. (He touched her cheek with a lot of emotions.)

They looked at each other's eyes. Khushi's tears were about to come out, but Arnav holds it in his palms before it touched her cheek nodding NO. They hugged each other. Yes, this time Arnav reciprocate it.

After a long time, they were in the circle of one another's arms. They were not ready to break the circle. It was getting tightened every second, revealing their longing for one another. It's Arnav who broke the hug just to go to the next level. KISS, Strong, passionate and lovable Kiss. Arnav sensed his losing control which could lead him to do something. He broke the kiss and hugged her again.

Khushi (showing fake anger): Don't you dare show your possessiveness towards my child.

Arnav: No one is there to stop me to be possessive. And because of me, our baby is here. Don't forget that.

Khushi: Ohh really?

Arnav: Yess, it's me, who intentionally used the precautionary tool which was DAMAGED by you.

Khushi(shocked): Do you know that?

Arnav: I saw you damaging those by "ball pins".

Khushi: still you used it? (he nodded yes) but why?

Arnav: To see winning smile on your face. To enjoy your teasing. (he gulped) How could I go against your wish when you want it badly?

Khushi pecked his cheek strongly.