Chapter 7-We Know What We Know

"A-Amy wait-" "Shadow the hedgehog, you sexually harassed Sonic for a whole night. When he clearly didn't want to be. He begged for you to stop. That's the only reason you wanted to be his boyfriend! For his body! You probably told him not to tell anyone or you'd do something bad. Shadow you absolute jerk!" Amy yelled. 

"W-What? I didn't do anything!" Shadow said clearly genuinely confused.

"Stop lying! I have the footage right here!" Amy said as she pulled out her miles electric device. 

 Shadow started to kiss and suck his neck.  

"Shadow... s-stop. I'm serious. Please." Sonic said.  

He passionately kissed Sonic  

Sonic turned off the video before the next part where Sonic kissed back. 

"Amy... please. What you think is wrong. It wasn't his fault. He was drugged by Dr. Eggman. Please don't be mad at him." Sonic said almost about to cry. 

"Sonic, I love you more than he ever could. I care about you. What if he just said that so you wouldn't blame him?" 

"He coughed up blood right before the affect went away! I trust him! Unlike you trusting me. 'Oh I love you more than anything in the world!' Yeah right! Well face it Amy, I don't love you. I never did, and after this I probably never will!" 

"Sonic I'm warning you. I don't think you should trust him." Amy said. 

"No, what I need you to do, is go mind your own business and stay away from us." Sonic said. 

Amy walked away without saying another word. 

When she was out of sight, Sonic turned at Shadow, he saw the tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Shadow-" "No. You lied to me. You said I didn't do anything wrong." 

"I didn't want you to feel guilty, that's all." 

"You LIED to me!" Shadow roared. 

"Shadow, I'm sorry. I was just doing it to keep you safe." 

"Sonic... We need to own up to our actions! We can't have people say it's alright it wasn't your fault. We're not children! I-I can't believe... I did... that to you! That was only a couple seconds... I did that for a whole night?! I-I'm so sorry Sonic..." He fell on his knees crying. 

"Shadow... you know it wasn't your fault. If anything it was mine. I was the one who started this whole fake boyfriend thing. You wouldn't have gone to Eggman for any other reason. I did this to myself." 

"N-No... P-Please forgive me. I-I'm sorry." 

Sonic bent down and hugged him. 

"Shh... it's okay. I promise, I'm not mad. Not at all." Sonic said stroking his quills.

"I want to go back home."

"Then let's go." 

Shadow teleported them onto his bed. 

"Shadow... please don't feel guilty." 

"I caused you so much pain and sadness. I traumatized you." 

"It wasn't you. It was Dr. Eggman." 

"Sonic..." 

"Yeah?" 

"I... I have something to... I..." 

"What is it? Just say it. I promise I won't be mad." 

Shadow sat straight and looked Sonic in the eye. 

"I... I love you." He said under his breath. 

"What? Sorry I could hear you." 

Shadow took a deep breath.