Chapter 8-Last Chapter

"Sonic... you're amazing, I mean it. You care for me, when I'm with you... I feel happy and so lucky I have someone like you in my life. I've felt this for a while now, but it was your fake dating that made something click. Just... you're kindness... and even though it was fake, I liked the feeling of being loved. I love you Sonic. I know it's stupid to think that you could love me back, after what I did to you. I just wanted to let you know that you are the greatest person in my life right now. Only Maria made me feel this way, so I knew I loved you. I only loved Maria as a sister though, but I know how I love you is different."

Sonic smiled and leaned in to Shadow. He pressed his lips against Shadow's. Sonic wrapped his arms around Shadow's neck and Shadow held Sonic's waist.

They pulled away for air and stared at each other.

"I love you too Shadow. I grew to love this nicer... calmer side of you. So I guess my love for you was just one big accident, but not a bad one." Sonic said smiling. 

"I-I'm just... nervous that you're scared to kiss me. A-After what happened I guess." Shadow said looking down.

"Nah. Back then, you were like stranger. Now, I love you, and you truly love me now. So I'm not scared anymore." Sonic said. 

"S-So do you wanna do it?" Shadow asked. 

"N-No... nothing but kissing. I'm only 15." Sonic said blushing. 

"I understand. I'm sorry I asked."

Sonic then shot for a kiss, Shadow laid on the bed while Sonic was on top. Sonic wasn't shamed of the moans that he let out this time. Shadow let out a couple as well. Shadow kept touching his back which made Sonic turn to jelly. Sonic felt his crotch hurt. He pulled away from Shadow. 

"Sorry... I... I don't wanna... you know." 

"Yeah. I get it. Well I'm tired. Let's just rest for now." Shadow said.

"Yeah." 

Later, they told everyone that it was real this time. Everything was nice and they were very happy. One more thing...

Sonic was walking to the store when Amy approached him. 

"Hi Sonic. I wanted to say sorry for everything. I... I finally know what love is, seeing them happy no matter what. You're happy, I'm happy. I guess I'll find someone eventually." Amy said. 

Sonic hugged Amy tightly. 

"You helped, with all of this. If you hadn't done the fake boyfriend thing, neither would I. Then... you get it." 

"Yep! I helped you! You owe me!" Amy said with a wink and a cute smile. 

"What, you still want a kiss or something?" Sonic asked. 

"No! Take me to lunch someday. Also make sure Shadow knows it's not a date! Bye!" Amy said as she skipped off. 

"Thanks for this amazing accident Amy." Sonic said. 

Well that's it. I hope you people liked it. I loved all the comments that people wrote, they made me laugh and smile. Please don't stop. To be honest the kissing parts and stuff kinda made me uncomfortable to write, but in the end I know it's worth it cuz I know a lot of people like it. Also don't ever expect me to ever write a s*x scene in future fanfics. Speaking of, my next fanfic will be Sonic x Lancelot/Shadow. So, stay tuned for that if you want. Thanks for all the support and I'll see you in the next story! (Which will probably be up tomorrow or the next day because I can't do it now cuz it's 2:00 am and I'm tired.) Have a wonderful day!