Chapter 4-This Is Not Good

"N-No Shadow. I'm not tired."

"Fine. We don't have to sleep." Shadow said pulling Sonic into the bed.

"Shadow stop. I-I'm not in the mood for anything."

"Just relax."

Shadow passionately kissed Sonic.

Sonic was startled at this. Shadow was going too far. Amy probably was already asleep. This isn't what Sonic wanted. Sonic pushed Shadow away.

"Shadow stop. Not right now." Sonic said.

Shadow ignored him kissed him again.

Sonic kicked Shadow in the stomach. In pain Shadow let out a grunt.

"Shadow we're in a relationship but that doesn't mean you can just do that without my consent!" Sonic yelled getting off of the bed.

"I could say it. Right now." Shadow said referring to the truth.

"Blackmail?"

Shadow nodded.

Sonic thought about all of this. He could easily back down now. Just confess to Amy, easier than possibly being raped. He wanted to leave so badly, but to his own surprise he went back to the bed.

"I can go to the police for this." Sonic said.

Before Sonic could say anything else, Shadow started to kiss his neck. A shiver rolled up his spine. It felt so wrong yet so good. It felt so nice. He felt his whole body turn to mush. He wanted to get out of there now, fast, but he couldn't bring his body to do it.

"Shadow... s-stop. I'm serious. Please." Sonic said.

Shadow stared at him. He saw the he was uncomfortable, heh, that didn't matter to him. He French kissed Sonic, and the strangest thing happened.

Sonic kissed back.

He couldn't stop himself. It felt so good, so he let out a moan of delight. Right as he realized that he pushed Shadow away and got out of the bed.

"I-I... I shouldn't be doing this. I need to be alone Shadow." Sonic said before running off.

He ran all the way to Amy's house. He looked through her bedroom window and thankfully saw that she was sleeping. He hoped she couldn't go back into the video and watch it.

He ran back to his own home and sat on his bed.

God dammit! What the hell have I done?! This could have never happened if I had just not done this! What's going on? With me, but more importantly Shadow?! He doesn't love me! Is he just good at acting? I don't know anymore. Sonic thought.

Then he heard a knock on the door. He started to get nervous thinking if it was Amy. He went over and opened it to see Shadow. 

"Shadow. Go away." Sonic said sternly. 

"No. You love me, right?" Shadow asked. 

"Shadow no! What the hell is wrong with you?! I will not be harassed or raped by you! You will not touch me again unless we're fighting! Get the hell out of my house!" Sonic roared. 

Shadow stared at Sonic with a blank face. Sonic could see that Shadow's feeling were hurt. Sonic couldn't help but feel pity for him, he felt bad for yelling. 

"Shadow... I'm sorry. I just don't-" "Fine, we'll fight. If I win, we can have some fun." Shadow said. 

Sonic stared at him, then smirked. 

"Fine, but if I win you leave me alone." Sonic said. 

Shadow and Sonic shook hands and ran to the forest, then they started to fight, but it wasn't much of a fight.

Sonic revved up his spin dash, but before he could release, he was hit really hard in the head from behind. He felt so dizzy, he couldn't get up. He then got hit again and knocked out. 

He woke up on Shadow's bed, but he couldn't move. He wasn't tied to the bed or anything, he just couldn't seem to move. 

"Shadow!" Sonic yelled. 

Shadow teleported right next to him.

"Shadow... before we do anything... tell me why you're acting like this. Do you... love me?" Sonic asked.

Shadow stared at him, then without answering, he got on top of Sonic and started to kiss his shoulder. Sonic started to tear up. This isn't what he wanted. He wished that he hadn't made the stupid deal, lied to Amy, or started any of this. He felt like he had no one to blame but himself. Without knowing, he was crying hard. 

Shadow stared at him, feeling bad. 

"Shadow... I'm begging you. Please let me go." He cried. 

"I took the camera off." Shadow said. 

Sonic stopped crying and looked at his chest, and there was no camera.

"So you owe me." Shadow said. 

"I don't care anymore! I don't want to do this!" Sonic yelled. 

Shadow paid no attention to anything he said and bent down to passionately kiss him. 

Sonic tried to yell, but everything he said was muffled by the kisses. Every time Shadow stopped and Sonic had a chance to say anything, Shadow kissed him again. Sonic couldn't push him away, kick him, or do anything to defend himself. 

Shadow was kissing and sucking his neck and shoulder. 

"Shadow... I... this is enough... you've had your fun. Let me go." Sonic said. 

"This is just the beginning. We haven't gotten to the exiting part yet." Shadow said with a smirk. 

With all Sonic's strength, he kicked Shadow in the stomach, hard. He was able to move again! He got out of the bed and headed towards the door, when he heard Shadow coughing and choking. He looked behind him to see Shadow on the floor coughing up blood. Was his kick really that hard? He went over and bent down to him. He didn't know what to do. How do you stop someone from coughing up blood?

Then Shadow stopped, and shook his head to make the dizziness go away and blinked a couple times. He looked up to see Sonic staring at him. 

"Are you okay?" Sonic asked. 

"Yeah... what happened?" Shadow asked. 

"I don't know. Was my kick really that hard?" Sonic asked. 

"You kicked me?" Shadow asked with a face of confusion. 

"Y-Yeah... just now."

"I-I don't remember anything. What day is it?" Shadow asked. 

Sonic had guesses of what was going on, both shocked him. 

A, Shadow forgot everything he did to Sonic. Or B, he had lost his memory entirely.