Epilogue

THUMP

Akari fell from the sky, hitting the cold hard ground.

"Not again.." She thought to herself, trying to stand up on her feet.

"Fufu~ I found something~!" Was the last thing she heard before her body collapsed.

"Mmf.."

Inside an orange tent was Dragphantom Katsumi while Akari was comfortably sleeping on a sleeping bag until she came back to her senses. Opening her eyes she saw Katsumi.

"Kya!" She squealed covering her mouth making the sorceress laugh. "K-Katsumi?!"

"That's my name."

"Is this... Cray? But I'm not an astral body."

"Yeah, dork." Katsumi stuck her tongue out. "Astral bodies only apply when you're in Earth and your imagination's at Cray."

"I guess you're right." Akari paused. "Where am I?"

"The Dragwizards base camp!" She smiled widely.

Akari crawled out from her sleeping bag and took a peek outside, to see Dragwizards in all different shapes and sizes. The kids were playing around while some of the older ones were roasting red meat or experimenting with potions.

After inspecting, she turned her attention to Katsumi again.

"How did you get here?" Katsumi asked taking off her wizard hat placing it beside her.

"I got pushed down here. It never was my intention to go to Cray at the first place."

"By who exactly?"

"A.. friend." Akari said bitterly cupping two of her hands.

"On purpose..?" Katsumi raised a brow.

"Yeah, it's complicated." She scratched the back of her head and shook her head. "Anyway, Why are you in the Shadow Paladin? Aren't you supposed to be with Shibaru?"

"About that.. Shibaru got raided by a fire attack resulting in a massacre. I remembered it like it was yesterday." Katsumi laughed resentfully at the end. "I don't think Kizari said anything about Shibaru's lore?"

Akari shook her head no.

"Shibaru was part of the Shadow Paladin for a short period of time. We were the thieves of the clan, I never really felt that we belong here, so I made a peaceful agreement with Grandmaster Dark for a leave. We left for the Dark Zone and made a base there. It was all fine until.."

"The fire raid?" Akari said.

"I managed to survive, but seeing everyone died in front of my eyes was... terrifying.”

Silence lingered in the air. Akari pursed her lips.

"S-so... did you get a dragon arm then?"

Katsumi sighed and her cheeks puffed.

"Ah well, it took me a couple of years for it. Dragshift magic always have interested me. Do you want to give it a shot?"

"M-Me? Dragshift magic? Isn't it dangerous?!"

"Ehh~ as long as you can control it, you'll be fine~!" She smug at Akari from head to toe. "You should be fine using dragshift magi—"

Katsumi was cut off by a blinding white light, shining through the opaque tent. Covering her eyes she shrieked, while Akari just looked away to the other direction.

•◦ ❈ ◦•

”WEAKNESS IS A SIN. I DAMN ALL OF YOU WITH THE CURSE OF BILLOWING BLUE FLAMES! I AM THE CORPSE OF DEATH THAT RISES UP FROM THE ASHES EACH TIME! UNDER MY WORD YOUR MIND WILL BREAK AND THE PLAGUE WILL DANCE ON YOUR BODY! YOU SHALL BECOME INFESTED BY FAMINE AND EXHAUSTION FOR MY SACRIFICE! IT IS BUT A MEANS OF ASSURED VENGEANCE AGAINST THE MAN WHO SENT ME HERE! HER COLD CRYSTAL TOUCH HAS FREED ME FROM THIS HELL. WITH THIS CLARET SWORD, I SHALL REAP THIS LAND AND HARVEST THE REMAINING LIFE SQUIRMING ON IT. COME TO ME! COME FORTH FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER IN THIS PRISON THEY CALL RELICS, THE PRISON OF SOULS! I HAVE BEEN LIBERATED, SO COME TO ME! COME TO ME WITH GUSHING AZURE BLUE! COME TO ME WITH TREMENDOUS HEAT! LET ME BECOME ONE WITH THE INFERNO OF HATRED THAT SHALL NEVER DIE! NOT AS LONG AS MY EYES CAN STILL WEEP AND MY HEART STILL PUMP BLOOD THROUGH MY VEINS! CAST JUDGMENT EVEN WITH THIS IRREPLACEABLE AND UNREPAIRABLE BODY! REINCARNATE FOR I AM NO LONGER A HUSK OF MY FORMER SELF!"

Seeping blue flames melted the remains of cold steel walls. No longer confined to it's cell, a dragon scorched in his own vicious seething emerged from the abundance of death that cremated behind him.

Dust of soot and black ash kicked up into the air, followed by a smokescreen that plunged the prison into incapacitated darkness. With each of the dragon's limped step forward, the disturbing crunch of bones echoed.

The charcoal black dragon was coiled with blue flames from top to bottom. The hazy fire lingered his breaking armour, bloody limbs and trailed behind like wisps of smoke.

A contradictory gaze of rage and a desperate howl echoed down the melting walls that exposed the cold vacuum of space to the dragon. The bright dots in the sky pointed towards planet Cray.

Dragging a blade infused with claret, the dragon revelled in the middle of his own doing. The flames continued to spiral out of control, and destroyed the prison of souls - Relics - to something even less then a shell of it's former self.

The platform he stood on was melting away, dripping into the vast galaxy underneath him. A scattered space whirlwind knocked the ashes and smoke into the heavy atmosphere.

He watched the faint glimmer of six shooting stars fall to the parallel planet, Earth. All that remained was a mark of Gyze hanging above the chunks of melted metal. A fading light that closed out on the man who drowned in blue fire.

”I AM A SUPREMACY DRAGON! I AM THE TRUE KING OF CRAY! I AM CLARET SWORD DRAGON... REVOLT!"

A descending torrent of blue towards Cray was shot forward with the cleaving sword in his hand, made up of fire that would light the world ablaze.