201-300

Chapter 201 : Tetra-War Bronze Chariot (1)

The shocked crowd took a deep breath at the sight of Li Qiye using his body to block the saber. Who would dare to use their own flesh to block a treasure saber? Li Qiye didn't try to escape and actually hammered the saber. Such crazy valiance despite his injury!

"Hand me the sword!" Li Qiye roared.

At this time, Li Shuangyan was busy trapping Dao Child Sheng Tian within her sword formation. After hearing Li Qiye's words, she unhesitatingly turned the Six Dao Sword into a bright light which instantly flew into Li Qiye's hand.

"Kill–" Dao Child Sheng Tian — like a ferocious tiger escaping its cage — became even more fierce. With a loud "boom", his blood energy soared to the sky as his four Fate Palaces coalesced above his head, creating an endless boundary.

"Li Shuangyan, accept your death!" After arranging his four Fate Palaces into a boundary, he further condensed it into one location!

"Heavenly Noble..." Numerous people cried out after seeing the domain formed by the four Fate Palaces while others took in deep breaths. Even Young King Nantian and Saint Child Bao Zhu became serious as they gazed towards Dao Child Sheng Tian!

From low to high, the realms for cultivators were in this order: Palace Foundation, Palace Expansion, Yun Physique, Provisional Palace, Inner Longevity, Heaven's Mandate, Warrior Canopy, Purified Rebirth, Heaven's Primal, Soul Creation, Mysterious Fate...

Amongst these realms, Soul Creation cultivators could be bestowed the title of "Named Hero" and Mysterious Fate cultivators could be bestowed the title of "Royal Noble"!

Royal Nobles also had four different levels. From low to high, they are in the following order: New Noble, King Noble, Rebelling Noble, and Fate Destroying Noble!

Once Fate Destroying Nobles reached grand accomplishment, they could step into the Enlightened Being realm. However, this Royal Noble realm was the second time when cultivators could open new Fate Palaces.

At the Provisional Palace realm, cultivators would have two Fate Palaces. Royal Noble was the second opening period, and New Nobles at grand accomplishment would have their third Fate Palace.

However, above even this level, if a cultivator possessed extraordinary wisdom or frightening talent, then this person could open a fourth Fate Palace.

It was an incredible matter to open the fourth Fate Palace, and that person would escape the four levels of Royal Nobles. Once it was opened, then it wouldn't matter whether the person's cultivation was at the New Noble, King Noble, Rebelling Noble, or Fate Destroying Noble level! They would be called a Heavenly Noble regardless.

Only Royal Nobles with four Fate Palaces could be called Heavenly Noble! Moreover, they were extremely terrifying since four Fate Palaces were able to form a domain. Once trapped inside the domain formed by the four Palaces, the opponent would be suppressed by its absolute power.

After being humiliated by Li Qiye last time, Dao Child Sheng Tian became even more courageous and emotional as he stepped forward to open the fourth Fate Palace. Four Fate Palaces transforming into a domain to achieve the Heavenly Noble title at last! Even a Fate Destroying Noble would lose their colors after hearing about this accomplishment.

At this time, Dao Child Sheng Tian had escaped the formation so he did not hold anything back. He unleashed his endless domain towards Li Shuangyan!

How could people not be amazed at the sight of a Four Palaces Heavenly Noble! This was the genius of a generation; Dao Child Sheng Tian, with his amazing Saint Fate aptitude, achieving Heavenly Noble was shockingly outside of everyone's expectations.