1001-1100

Chapter 1001 - Wang Clan

"Ah—" Miserable screams echoed continuously as the disciples of the school fell one after another. They kept on rushing forward in an attempt to cull the bamboo tree, but no one was successful. All of them were killed off one by one!

Their blood went beyond just staining the ground. It slowly converged into a stream that flowed downhill.

One could see corpses and broken treasures strewn everywhere. At the same time, the shrill cries of the disciples that had yet to die turned the school into a purgatory!

After seeing this scene, the majority of the experts watching in the distance shivered. Even though the Saber Emperor School was not an imperial lineage, it was still an amazing great power. But today, such a lineage was destroyed and the worldly energy under its ancestral ground was sucked dry. This meant that this area had now become a wasteland. Even if some disciples survived, they still wouldn't be able to rebuild the school.

An expert quivered and commented: "Just what is that thing? It's too horrifying..."

He wasn't the only one, many people felt the very same fear. Earlier, the school had erected a great defensive perimeter, yet in the blink of an eye, it was turned into a hell with flesh splattered everywhere. The majority of its disciples died miserably in this place.

No one knew that this green bamboo that took root in the school was Giant Bamboo's divine protector. Of course, it naturally didn't come here in person.

This was possible because of the World Seal! Li Qiye had imprinted the divine protector into his treasure. In a sense, he was able to copy the entire bamboo tree!

Even though there was still a sizable disparity between the copy and the real deal, the tree was ultimately one of the two great demon forefathers of the Stone Medicine World. This copy wouldn't have any issue destroying a Saber Emperor School.

This was the most heaven-defying aspect of the World Seal. It was able to copy anything, including even Immortal Emperors. Of course, in order to do so, it required the emperors' cooperation!

If an emperor agreed to do so, then the seal would be able to carry out this feat. This meant that Li Qiye would have an emperor to fight for him!

"Ah—" Eventually, a cry of despair rang out. The most powerful ancestor of the school was nailed to the ground by the green bamboo. His blood gently flowed down the streets.

"Rumble!" At this point, the ancestral ground began to crumble. After draining it of its worldly energy, the mountains here collapsed one by one.

"Boom!" Finally, the green bamboo dragged the school's treasure trove out from the ground and turned back into the World Seal before flying off to the horizon.

The crowd was still stunned as they looked at the mess that was the school!

Not long ago, it was a powerful lineage, but after a short period of time, it now laid in ruins.

It could even be said that Li Qiye didn't lift a single finger from start to finish. He didn't even take a step inside the school.

In this manner, he destroyed the Saber Emperor School. The whole process seemed like an unbelievable legend!

"Shit, is Li Qiye still a person?" A commenter had his butt on the ground since his legs were too weak to let him stand.

An ancestor took a deep breath and murmured: "Lin Tiandi, Jikong Wudi, they can't be better than this. No one will be able to compete with Fierce."