Crystal Illusion

Disclaimer: Really? Really? I don't own Naruto and never will. How unfortunate. The End.

I accepted a challenge a while ago from Jd-103. This story is mainly about Naruto having the Crystal Release like Guren. On with the story.

____________________________________________________________________________

Naruto's eyes were pierced with light as the sun peeked into his bedroom. His ocean blue eyes shot open as he shoved the covers off him. Unfortunately, he tripped over his feet, knocking himself over. The blonde stared at the clock noticing the 8:15 in big bold numbers.

"Crap!"

The blonde haired boy rushed to the bathroom pulling on a random pair of orange khakis and his favorite orange shirt as he brushed his teeth eyeing the clock. Grabbing his blue hitai-ate and a banana, he rushed out the door forgetting two major things. His shoes. And, Gama-chan.

"Crap!"

The academy gates were closing and Naruto could have sworn the gate keepers began closing them even faster when they noticed him running towards the gates. Luckily for Naruto, he "accidentally" stepped on a random chunin's head, flipping himself over the wall. If anyone had walked by they probably would have described Naruto as a midget orange flash.

8:25

Naruto moved past everyone over in an orange blur, only stopping when he tripped over a lazy Nara. Said Nara only raised an eyebrow and smoothed out his pineapple hairstyle giving Naruto the evil lazy eye before dozing off again. Naruto stuttered an apology to the sleeping boy and took a seat in the far back next to Shino.

                                                                                        ___

Iruka walked past the other classrooms feeling the package in his hands grow even heavier. Could he do it? Could he send these children out on the battlefield or send them on their way to become mindless killers? Would he be able to sleep at night knowing these children were being turned into mini versions of their sensei *cough* Kakashi *cough*…

It was clear that this was not Iruka's favorite day. He took a moment to stand outside the door weighing the package in his hands gathering himself for a minute before turning the knob and sealing the fates of the children inside.

                                                                                        ____

Naruto however, could not wait for his team assignment. Shino compared the little bond to a five-year-old child high off six bottles of coke with a dash of saké mixed in. The moment Iruka walked in, Shino sworn that Naruto's face went still and those blue eyes softened and mellowed for a second, but Naruto flashed Shino that foxy grin of his, when he noticed him staring.

"Good luck Shino-san." Naruto said.

"Good luck to you as well Uzumaki-san."

Down in the front, Iruka mused to himself, watching each face before reading off the team assignments. They listen for the team assignments but not for my lectures. He mused to himself. Taking deep breath, he began reading off the teams.

"Team 1…."

"Team 7 will be Sakura Haruno, Kiba Inuzuka, and Sasuke Uchiha. Your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake. Team 8 will be Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka, and Hinata Hyuga. Your sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi."

"Team 9 is still active so we'll move to Team 10. Team 10 isNaruto Uzumaki, Shino Aburame, and Shikamaru Nara. Your sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi. I wish everyone the best of luck."

___________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I hope that we can all get along...^-^.