Chapter 8-End Wave Arc

I do not own Naruto, but I wished I did.

With Naruto and Shino…

Naruto rushed to help Shino as he faltered. Shino was breathing heavily and his muscles were sore. His mind was working in over time. The hunter nin used his mirrors to dodge Shino's bugs, making them essentially useless.

It didn't help that his charka was running low and he was getting dizzy. His body didn't react in time in order to see the punch heading straight for his face. He waited for the impact, before opening his eyes. When did he close them?

"Leave him alone. You're my opponent now." The hunter nin didn't speak. Naruto kicked the nin back as he charge at him. The hunter nin threw kunai at the still following Shino.

Distracted, Naruto moved to help him dodge them. The hunter nin took this chance to slip back into the mirrors. He quickly began changing mirrors as Naruto began smashing the ones he kept transferring to.

Striking the mirror the hunter nin was at, Naruto struck the one next to it at the same time. The hunter nin cursed softly as he fell out of the mirrors. Naruto stabbed a kunai into the hunter nins kimono, forcing him to rip his sleeve as he pulled away.

The hunter nin adjusted his white mask as he moved against Naruto's body. The hunter nins long black hair flowed in the wind as they stared down each other. Shino crawled his way out of the mirrors, in order to get out their way.

"Good luck Uzumaki-san."

With Asuma and Zabuza…

Asuma was having his own problems just like his students were. Except his problem, was buff, mean, and definitely a fighting machine. Zabuza wasn't going easy on him either since he was defeated in their last battle.

Zabuza and Asuma were trading attacks like crazy, but either of them were even thinking of slowing down. There was too much on the line.

"Wind Release: Great breakthrough!"

Asuma cupped his hands around his mouth as he pushed his hands an outward motion. Zabuza used his sword to push back against the wind, but his body was still a crossed the water.

"Is that the best you got?" Zabuza called ripping off his bandages.

"You still talk too much." Asuma commented.

With Naruto…

"Would you please stop throwing needles at me? It's getting really tiring." The hunter nin sweat dropped.

Naruto made a grab for the hunter nin again when he slipped back into his mirrors.

"I'm afraid this battle has gone on enough. This has to end."

"Oh come on. We were just getting to the good part." Throwing two kunai, the hunter nin easily dodged, but felt his eyes widened as his mask was spilt In half. 'But how did he…"

"Oh. Every time we clashed, I kept breaking a piece of your mask off. I'm kind of surprised you never noticed till now."

The hunter nin made no attempt to cover his face as it was revealed. Naruto's cocky face was wiped off his face when the hunter nin was revealed to be none than Haku.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming."

With Asuma and Zabuza…

Asuma bit his lip as he tried keeping his mind focused solely on his fight. He couldn't help but notice as Shikamaru moved to keep behind in order to protect Tazuna while Naruto had began to engage with the hunter nin.