4th of July

(This has nothing to do with the story)

READ WITH CAUTION THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY FUNNY

~MASKEDDOODLER

Toby pov

BEN and I were simply chilling on my bed, watching Netflix. It was about ten. Maybe later when someone on the outerside of the door yanked it open.

"GET UP HOBOS, GO TO THE ROOF/POOL THINGY!" Jeff yelled.

"DUDE YOU BROKE MY DOOR, IT OPENS INWARD NOT OUT." I yell
(Toby is no studder)

I sigh, "do we need swim suits?"

"Not unless you plan on getting wet?" Then Jeff left.

Time skip

Ok, BEN and I are currently walking through the halls towards the pool. I had on a black t-shirt and swim trunks. BEN didn't change.

When we finally got up to the roof, just about the enter mansion was on the roof or in the pool. (Which is right next to each other)

Jeff was grilling in the dark, Jane and Clockwork were chatting, Masky and Hoodie were chillin in the pool, E.j is throwing rocks off the roof, and L.J well he was uhh

Twerking on the roof.

I'm going to need therapy.
BEN sat down on the edge of the roof, his smol legs dangling off the roof. I spotted Slenderman below. And just as he teleported E.j threw a rock right where he teleported. Of couse E.j didn't mean too, and neither did Slenderman.

As the rock hit slendy, he flinched a bit then 'looked' up at E.j then the rest of us.

Slender's tentacles and right arm started fwailling like crazy. With his left arm he picked up the rock and flung it at E.j, his fwailling stopped as it went over E.j's head and instead hit the still twerking L.J. Slender put a finger to were his mouth would be and walked over to the main rock pile, made by E.j and began chucking them at everyone.

I wrapped my arms around BEN and quickly pick him up, carrying him out of the chaos. We sat on the chimney and watched as Jeff threw hot dogs at Jane and Slenderman. Masky and Hoodie ran back inside and were watching through the window. Both the jacks were throwing rocks at slender, and Slenderman was throwing them at everyone.
Clockwork was smart and dragged Jane up to the chimney with me and BEN.

Only four survived to see the fire works. Clockwork, Jane, BEN, and me.

Jeff was inside, masko and hoodz were inside, the jacks were beaten badly, and Slenderman was still throwing rocks.

RIP, L.J's superior twerking skills.

(I'm so sorry guys, happy 4th of July though)