11

(Have some I eat pasta for breakfast)

I quickly, but quietly climbed out of bed BEN right behind me. Pokeing my head out I imidently knew what was happening.

BEN pov

Toby looked scared. Really scared. He ran to the stairs that lead down to the first floor and shut a hatch that I didnt even know was there.

He turned to me, "BEN g-go wake eve(tic) everyone up, quickly and do it quietly too."

I started with Jeff then moved along the hall. Hesitation gripped me when I reached E.J's door.

I have to do this. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and stepped inside.

Time skip brought to you by L.J's superior twerking skills

When everyone was in the hall, Toby looked up full of worrie and fear.

Everyone was talking until Toby hardly whispered

"Fan girls." Everything stopped

Then everyone tip-toed, floated, or creeped up to the roof

"Oh god it's worse than I thought was possible!" Jeff exclaimed
"Welp, this is going to be fun, but we can throw someone over as sacrifice."

All pastas knew what to do

"NO, THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT, NOOO, NOT ME. I'M TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE." Tears streamed down Jeff's face as a few pastas tried to shove him off the roof, Jane and Clockwork really wanted Jeff dead, plus hey it's shoving Jeff off the roof into a mess a screaming fans.

Masky was recording to when Jeff fell.

Jane yelled "LONG LIVE THE KING!" Jane had Jeff by the sleeves of his hoodie and let go.

"NOOooooo-"

"THERE IS YOUR SACRIFICE NOW LEAVE, GO BACK TO WENCE YEE CAME." Jane continued to yell

And they all lived happily ever after, except for Jeff.

(Not the end of the book yet, bye loves)