Part 1

Hey Everyone!!! Thank you for choosing to read this book and I hope you enjoy it!!! This is my 3rd fanfic!! Zerrie of course. (Duh) I love the movie Beauty and The Beast, that's why I decided to make this.

I will update every Monday, starting on the 2nd week and on my new fanfic, Superhero Boyfriend, I will update on Thursdays. These aren't chapters, these are little parts. I'm doing parts because I want it to have one topic instead of a bunch.

If you have any questions of anything feel free to ask. I would love to become friends with many you!!

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment (share is optional)

And follow me!!!!

Hope you join the whole adventure in this book!!!!!! Love ya!!!!! <3 xxxxx

-ENYA

PS: Sorry for errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the words, knowing what's going to happen next. I turn the page but suddenly I hear a 'boom' coming from the attic. Here we go again.

My dad invent a new thing called The Super351. It allows people to read another person's mind, which I doubtedly think is never going to work.

I ran up to the attic to see my dad laying on the floor covered with dust.

"Dad, when are you going to stop exploding the house. We paid many bills because of this," I told him, while helping him stand up. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I just want to invent something that can work so I could enter the competition."

The competition. A very boring contest for failures. I'm not saying that my dad is a failure, I'm saying that all the people that joined the contest are failures. Not even one person wins. It's so sad, but this year my dad is going change that, in his opinion.

"Okay, fine but if you explode something again then your going to pay it not me. I'm tired of finding stupid jobs that I don't enjoy." He glared at me, like I'm an idiot, and spoke, "No job is enjoyable, Perrie." "Well in the book I read, many jobs are enjoyable. If you like what your doing then you do enjoy," I defensed. "Okay fine, you win. Now go buy some milk," he ordered, going back to his invention.

I grab my coat from the coat hanger and step outside, closing the door behind me. It's a bit chilly today.

I ran to our rusty old car. We're not rich at all, but also, not that poor. I push the key into the key hole. I pull the knob but the car door breaks open. Guess I have to walk to the market. I sigh, wind blowing my hair.

I keep walking when I came upon a person shouting my name. "Hey Edwards! Why'd you gotta be so poor?!" An australian accent yells from my left. It's Abrienne, the girl that hates my guts. She hates me because Harry Styles, son of the richest person on earth, rejected her for me. Harry or what everyone calls him Mr. Styles, has a huge crush on me. He even propose which I decline and his 'fans' hate me for doing that.

I turn around to see Abrienne wearing the most slutiest clothing on earth. "You should really change that outfit. You look like a sex slave." I snicker.

She was about to punch me but someone behind stopped her. You guessed it, it was Harry Styles.

"Abrienne, if you hurt her again I'll telling my dad to take £2,000 from your card. You know he owns the bank," he brags. I roll my eyes and Abrienne leaves, trying to show off her flat ass.

I turn to see Harry smirking. "How about I give you a ride, my-soon-to-be-wife?" "No thank you and I'm never going to marry you," I turn away and keep walking. He grabs my arm and pulls me closer. I try to escape. "Listen Edwards, your making a big mistake," he whispers. I look at him, angrily and reply, "No, I'm not making a mistake. You can take any money we have and I still won't marry you. It would just make me hate you even more."

"I'm still not done with you. I'm going to get you to marry me and your going to enjoy it." He lets go of my arms and smirks, walking to a white limo. I roll my eyes and proceed on walking.

While I open the door to the market, I see the library. I thought for moment and decided to go to the library after I buy the milk. I walk inside, going to the dairy section.

I grab the gallon of milk and began to walk to cashier #7.

"Hello, Perrie. How are you?" My favorite cashier asks, putting my milk in a plastic bag. "I'm good." "Is that all?" I nod, giving her the money. She hands me the heavy bag and I wave good-bye and make my way to the library.

I start to wander, looking at all the books, not knowing which section to start. A girl, about my age, walks in my direction.

"You don't know which place to start do you?" I look up to see a curly brunette girl wearing nerdy glass. I nod in agreement and she giggles.

"You're pretty much the only person here. No one goes to the library anymore," her perky tone changed to a sad tone. "Why?" I question.

"Because one likes books. If you want I could help you find a book. What's your favourite genre?" "I like myths and legends."

"Oh! I tell you a story!!" Her happy voice made me jump, so she started to giggle. "People think I weird. Anyway, could I tell you the story?" I nodded and made our way to a table. We both sat down on chairs and she starts.

"Once upon a time, there lived a castle near the woods. A king, queen, and a prince lived in the castle. Their lives were full of happiness, until the queen died. The king becomes very selfish and made everyone was poor. The son thought that his father's ways was right so he became just like him. One day a witch disguise herself into an ugly old lady and asked for food. The young prince rejected her because she wasn't pretty, but really she was. The witch turned into real self and got very mad. She cursed the son and everyone that lived in the castle. The king died and the kingdom was no longer alive. No one knows if anyone still lives there."

She ends her story and I speak, "Wow, what a story, but I have to go now. Just wanted to check the books. I'll come back next time." Okay, bye."

I leave the library and walk back home.

____

I put the milk in the fridge and walk upstairs to my room. I grab my favorite book and pillow, deciding on checking what my dad is up to.

I open the door and see that my dad is having trouble. I could help him since I got nothing but reading to do.