Part 7

Hey all! This is short. Sorry! But read. Part 7 was deleted and I needed to update. I didn't even know it was deleted. Here's a new version. Not the same.
Go on and read it!
-ENYA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Perrie's P.O.V.)
I rub my eyes, clearing my vision. Fluttering my eyes, 2 little inched people stood on the bed covers with a smile on their faces. It was Eleanor and Louis.

"Good Morning, Perrie," Eleanor and Louis said in unison. "Good Morning, Guys."

"Guys, that's what your calling us?" Louis asked, "I thought we were friends."

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm just kidding," Louis chuckled, while Eleanor and me, glared at him.

"I don't get it."

"Oh," he said. "You guys are no fun," He frowned. We both laughed at his comment. He's such a cutie.

"So, you like it here?" Eleanor questions.

"Like it here? Well, yeah, I got you guys, but to be honest, no."

"Why?"

"I'm forced to stay here. I'm stuck in a room, far away from my dad," I let a tear run down my face, looking at the two.

"I'm sorry," Louis apologized.
"No, it's not your fault. It's your master's fault," I cried.

"We'll let you go," Eleanor said slowly. "Eleanor!" Louis whispers, loudly. "Really?" "Yeah, we'll tell him today," she smiled. "You will? Oh thank god, thanks!" I pick them up and hug them. I get to finally leave!

"Okay, I'll go and tell him right now," Eleanor says. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yell. The door opens revealing Zayn. "Eleanor? Louis? What are you guys doing here?" He asks. "We were talking to her, but we're leaving. Now," Louis explained.

Both of them jumped off the bed and quickly walked outside of the room. Leaving me alone with Malik.

"So, why are you here?"

"Don't worry, it's not like yesterday," he mocked. "It better not be," I glared.

"Anyway, you said you liked books?"

"Yes." "I'm taking you to my little library," he smiled. "Really?" I excitedly replied. "Yes, now come with me." He takes my hand and we both walked to the library.

Passing the hall, we were about go upstairs. "Your friends said I wasn't allowed to go upstairs?"
"Well, your going upstairs, for only today," he told me. I nodded as a reply.

We were finally outside of the 'little' library. This castle is so huge, that you could run around it and call it a mile. A take a breath making Zayn look at me, in a confused face.

"I'm obsess with books. I'm probably going to scream at the number of books you have," I explained. "Okay, but first, close your eyes." "Why?"

"Because it's going to be a surprise," he said, with a cheeky smile. "Okay!"

I closed my eyes, hearing the door open. Zayn guides me inside. Then, he whispers, "open your eyes now."

I opened them widely. Now, this is heaven. Every corner is filled with books. No spot is blank. Books everywhere. (A/N: Pic of library on side)

"I love it! You really want me to start fangirling!" I jump up and down, like a five-year-old going to Disneyland.

"You like it?"Zayn questioned, while I nodded, excitedly.
"Then you can have it."

I stopped and asked him, "what?"
"You can have this whole library. All of the books are yours," he pointed at me."

"Are you serious? Oh my god. Thank you!" I hugged him tightly while he hugs me back.

He gave me a whole library, plus a room and food. I don't think I'm a prisoner anymore.

Maybe, staying here is a good idea.