Part 3

"It's so cute!"

I hug my dad and yell, "Thank you! Thank you, Dad!"

"No, thank you. Without your help I would have never won," he says, holding the puppy and giving it to me. I gently carry it, rubbing it's back.

"I'm going to name you..... Hatchi!" I cooed.

"Okay, now leave the puppy there. Lets go to the kitchen and eat breakfast." Just 2 meters and I'm already in the kitchen. I grab the heavy gallon of milk from the fridge and cereal from the cabinet, pouring it in a bowl. I quickly eat cereal, throwing some to Hatchi. He's so cute and furry like a lion. Hatchi starts crawling to my foot, ticking it with his tiny head.

I finish my breakfast and wash the dishes for my dad and me. I pick up Hatchi and carry him to the couch. He barks at me and starts jumping on my lap, making me fall on the couch.

"Oh, slow down. If you want, Hatchi, I can take you for a walk," I say, talking to a that barked his answer. Which I think means yes.

I check the bag on the floor, looking for a leash. I tell my dad that I'm going to take Hatchi for a walk. I attach the leash on his collar and began to open the door, proceeding on the path that I took yesterday.

Has I began to walk, I saw Harry flirting with 2 girls. He stopped doing what he was doing and walked up to me, like every single day.

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking. This is the first time he actually didn't follow me. I quickly start running, because Hatchi is running faster. I trip and fall down on the floor. Someone, from behind, helps me get up.

You guessed it right, it's Harry.

"Wow, you really fell because of your clumsy feet. How about you marry me and I could do something about you foot? You're so clumsy!" He chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I will never fucking marry you!"

"Hurtful, but I will get you sooner or later. By the way, no thank yous or anything."

"Why would I say thank you to someone so annoy? Go fuck other ladies!"

By that, Hatchi runs and barks to a tree making me run again.

Hatchi begins to pee but it lands on my foo. "Shit," I mumbled.

"You know what Hatchi, lets go back home. Today's not really a great morning."

He barks and I smile. He so energetic and happy. I could never get mad at him.

I ran behind Hatchi still running faster than a horse. Between runs, he would always bark and stop then run again.

I open the door to my house, entering inside. I let go of his leash and he runs across the couch hitting the trophy on the coffee table.

"Hatchi!" I yell. The trophy falls leaving a large mark on side.

"Hatchi, I am done with you! You're going outside." I carry him outside, tying his leash on our mailbox.
________

Three hours pass, and my dad and I are eating dinner. He washes the dishes and I check Hatchi outside.

Through the window, I saw him bitting his leash and run away. Wait, running away?

"Dad, Hatchi is running away!"

I grab my coat from the coathanger, quickly putting it on. I ran behind entering the woods.

No. Not the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! School is coming... yay..... So that means I won't be able to update on Mondays but I'll try. Sorry for the short update next one will be quite longer. (:

I would really want some feedback to please comment and vote!!

What do you think will happen next?

I finally made an instagram so please follow me if you have one. Don't worry I follow back. My account is fangirl_68. So please follow me.

That's pretty much all so yeah. Have a wonderful day zerrie lovers!!!! ❤️

-ENYA