He hits you in front of your kids part1

Your P.o.v.

I was at home take care of my new born boy Micheal "Mommy can i get some cereal"my daughter Valerie(5) asked "Yeah"i said as i put Micheal in his crib.I went to the kitchen and poured her cereal.I went to my other son Liam (15) room "Liam wake up" "i'm up""Want some cereal""Nay""Mom were still going to the party""oh shit i forgot yeah later"'Okay"he went to the kitchen.Today is my sister son 2 year old Birthday "Mommy daddy said he was taking me to go buy my dress today where is he?""oh sorry sweetie daddy went to the studio early i will take you""Okay daddy still going to the party""Um..I don't know"i went to Micheal since he started to cry."Sh sh sweetie mommy here"i changed his diaper.I put him back to sleep he is so lazy but cute."Okay you guys ready"i asked as i packed the diaper bag "Yes Valerie said "Yup"Liam putting his ear bud on.I put Micheal in the car and drove to the mall. "Mom can i get this dress"Valerie came running with a dress "you like it""yes""okay"i bought her the dress."Mom can we get something to eat"'yeah lets go to the food court"we walked in the food court."Okay here 20 go buy something"i handed Liam the money "Alright"i stayed with Micheal at the table.As i played with Micheal i heard Ash talk "Yeah babe i love being with you to""So hows the new baby"a women voice said "I guess good i'm hardly home i'm with you""She believe your at the studio""Yup"i turned around and saw Ash making out with a chick."ASH."i yelled and he pulled away looking for who yelled for him. Liam came back with Valerie "Take care of your brother"i told Liam "Where are you going mom"but i just walked up to Ash "Oh Hi Ash how the studio"i said as i slammed my hand on there table as they made out "Who are you"the girl asked "Y/n"Ash said and got up "Oh Hi i'm his WIFE and THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN"i yelled People started to look "Y/n keep it down"Ash said as he tried to grab my hand "don't you touch me""Y/n i can explain""NO I"M LEAVING HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WHORE"i said to him and tried to walk away.He grabbed my arm hard and pulled me toward the family restroom "Let me go"i tried to get out of his grip "Not until we talk""Why? and How long?""11 months""HALF MY Pregnancy"i yelled in surprise."i'm sorry Y/n"'Sorry doesn't cut it Ash, we have 3 kids and you do this why?"i cried "i just need someone to give me attention"'Oh really so you cancel a day with your daughter for a whore what father does that""Are you saying I'm a bad father""i don't know you tell me"he slapped me "Don't you dare say i'm a bad father""You are"Liam yelled with Valerie hiding behind his leg. Ash tried getting near them "DON"T YOU DARE GET NEAR MY KIDS"i pushed Ash away."Y/n i..""NO"i pushed the kids out to the dare."Y/N""LIAM" Ash yelled as i put them in the car.He got close "NO YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM ASH,GO BACK TO YOUR WHORE YOU LOST YOUR FAMILY FOR"i got in my car and left.