Cloesure

Na pov-

Fter the show i sat in us girls dressing room. I had a bottle of water in my hand. I grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall. I threw the water bottle at my mirror. I looked at myself through the shattered window. Tears fled through my eyes. There was a kncok at the dressing room door.

Na- "go away" i said low but loud enough for them to here.

??- "it's ray" He said very low

Na- i sighed " come in" i said .

Ray walked in and shut the door behind him. He looked up and saw how i trashed the things.

Ray- ''Na sit down'' he said sitting

Na-"i dont wa(gco)"

Ray- "sit down" he said very stern like my dad.

I was kindave nervous, i sat down

Ray-" Now dont interupt me , let me finish, cause i no how black woman get"

I was about to say something about his comment but i caught my tongue.

Ray-" I am like a brother to you, im here for you, your probably mad at diggy, who wouldnt be. But you gotta forgive him, if you dont you cant ever let another man in. Say you do move on, your not gonna be able to trust him, commit to him, because you havent forgave him, your not over him. If its really over for you to, you need cloesure, let him no its over, tell him you forgive him, but your moving on. But if you can find it in your heart to forgive him for his mistake, you need to tell him to be loyal to you , and put that in the past, cause if you dont your gonna use that against him. Im done now ." he said sitting back.

I was speechless, that idiot actually had something smart to say. He was right. He was so right. I dont understand how Ray new all that.

All i could force out was

Na-" thankyou" i hugged him fir a long time, i wiped my tears and cleaned up the mess i made.

Na- "ray i wish you were my real brother"

Ray-" well your already family to me" :)

We both walked out the dressing room.

Prod pov-

I was sitting in my dressing room with diggy.

He was actualy crying.

Diggy-"i fucked up man, why did i wanna do it, i couldve asked Na"

Prod-"you werent in your right mine bro, you were just looking at her body and letting that take over you"

Diggy- " but why"

Prod- "look at it this way, When you were little you got new toys , after a while you didnt play with it no more, you wanted a new one, its not like you didnt lime the old toy, more like it didnt do something to make you happy, like you and Na, you love her , its just its not doing something you dont like. Na isnt giving you sex,So you wanted something new aka babydoll, she gave you what you wanted , just like the satisfaction of a new doll would."

Diggy-" and why did that make sense"

Prod-" im smart when it comes to relationship's"

Diggy-"thanks man" gave him dap

Prod- " no prob"

They walked out

Na and diggy bumped into eachother while leaving there dressing rooms.

Na & diggy- " we need to talk"

Diggy- im sorry i was just really hormonal and- actually theres no excuse i could possibly give you write now, if you wanna hate me i wouldnt blame you"

Na- "i dont hate you , i love you, i could never leave you, you meen to much to me"

Diggy-" can we start over"

Na- "yes baby we can"

Prod and ray ray dumped eachother.

Diggy-" wait did yall plan this"

Ray-" ya we just looked that corny shit up in women magzines, you think were actually smart"

Prod-" if yaw thought that i dont think were the dumb ones"

Ray- " i want a taco"

Prod- " i want chicken"

They looked at eachother

Ray and prod-" SNACK TABLE"

They ran

Na-" haha those are our friends"

They kissed

(a/n) OK THAT CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED ALL TO Na'tija. SO YA LOL BY HOPE YOU LIKED