Mindless fans

T'elek pov-

I went to go find Roc. The last time I saw him he was taking shots. I went back to the bar and saw him taking more shots. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. His eyes were red. All his eyes read were lust,love,and ... Well thats it. I needed to get him in the limo.

"Babe come on you drank to much. Lets go lay down in the limo." i said. He just stared at me. "Why should i" he said . "Just come on Roc". I pulled his arm towards the car. I opend the door and put him in. I got in write after. He stared at me. "What chresanthos!" i screamed. I hate it when people stare at me. His eyes then switched to anger. He yanked my wrist. "Dont fucking say my real name T'angelek" he said. I new he was serious because he used my full name. I tried to yank my wrist back but he wouldnt budge. He climbed on me and started to kiss me. I suprisingly kissed back. He yanked my waist hard. I pushed him away. "Roc that hurts, stop" i said camly. He yanked me down on top of him. He pulled my face 3 inches way from his. "You are gonna give me some pussy right now,you understand me" he said. I scrunched up my nose because i could smell the alchohal. I dont no if i should be mad because i no its just the alcohal talking. I tried to push away but he slapped me. Damn i feel like I aint got no taste buds he slapped me so hard. I yelped in pain. His face un tensed. He looked at me with sorry eyes. "Baby I am so sorry" he said and ran to me. He grabbed me and pulled me into a nice hug. He wiped my silent tears."I am so sorry baby" he said rocking me. I nodded.

Fierce Pov-

I was confused of what took Prodigy so long. I pushed to the crowd untilI I got to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw babydoll riding prodigy. I held my mouth while ters flew out of my eyes. The crazy part is, prodigy looked.....dead? I saw a gun on the bathroom counter. I tip toed to it and grabed it. I cocked it back and she turned around.

"What the fuck are you doing here" she said still on him. "Get off of him you crazy purple headed bitch. She didnt listen. "Do it!" i screamed . She jumped and got off of him. "Ok fuck"she said. I ran to prodigy and felt he still had a pulse. I pointed the gone at her "Get in the corner" i sad and she walked to the corner. I grabbed water and flicked it on Prodigys face. He blinked his eyes and sat up. "Baby did we get it on?" he asked smirking. "No you and babydoll did" i said. His eyes went wide "What the fuck!" he screamed. I lauged. "Its confusing , look get up and get dressed were going home. And as for you babydoll fuck off" i said. "Uhh babe were did you get the gun" Prodigy asked. "Its hers" I said eyeing her up and down. I wiped my dna off and walked to her clothes. I picked up her shirt and wrapped up the gun with it. "Evidence is a bitch" i said walking out with prodigy.

Babydoll pov-

Shese right, it is a bitch :). Im not done with them. I love Craig Crippen Jr.

Aaliyah pov-

I walked back and didnt see Ray. I no he didnt stand me up. I then her someone screaming in pain. I walked towards the noise. It followed to a room that said "Baby's Room". I entered and saw that it was babydoll's room. I tripped over a cord and was about to hit the door but my hand saved my self. As soon as i hit the door a wall slid open. I walked towards the room and heard crying. I looked and saw Ray holding his bleeding stomach tightly.

"O my gosh baby are you okay" i said rushing to him. "Babydoll shot me" he said with his eyes shut tight. "What? why?" i asked. "Look around." he said. I looked around and saw prodigy everywere. "What the actual fuck" I asked confused. "Ya, look babeI would love to just sit and talk, but um im kindave bleeding" he said . I helped him to his feet and we walked out the room and to the limo to be met by everyone except us." We need to go to a hopstial!" i screamed . "What why," they all asked. "Just go, ill explain later". The driver pulled off.

--------------------------30 minutes later-----------------------

We arrived in the parking lot of the hospital. Ray was rushed into surgery.

Na's pov-

I pushed past diggy and walked in the hospital. He yanked my arm back.

"Can we talk" he asked. I laughed. He looked at me confused. "You no what diggy. Im done. Officialy. You cheated on me once. I took you back. You told me babydoll was pregnant. I took you back. Then you wanna dump me and what you want me to take you back. You did it. You wanted to break it off. So now you want us back together . No im DONE. It was your CHOICE. Not mine!. IM SICK OF THIS. I AM TO GOOD FOR YOU. IM TO GOOD OF A WOMAN TO BE WITH YOU . I WENT THROUGH HELL AND BACK FOR YOU. AND YOU STILL TREAT MY LIKE SHIT. YOURE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME. IVE BEEN A SUBSCRIBER TO THE DIGGY SHOW WAY TO LONG AND NOW I AM DONE. After this tour, dont call me,text me,tweet me, NOTHING. You finally chose witch team your cheering for. And its ovbiously Babydolls. So go be with the person who shot your best friend and practically raped the other. .......goodbye.

I walked away like a fucking boss bitch 😜. Am i hurt? Of course who wouldnt be. Am i gonna sit here a third time and cry for this nigga like a lil bitch? HELL NO. Ive been through so much these past 5 moths, and I dont deserve this shit.

Charisma pov-

I woke up in the limo. I had a bad head ache. I looked out the tinted windows and saw we were ar the E.R. I wondered why. I shrugged it off and grabbed my phone. I went on twitter and saw that Aaliyah posted something.

@RaysBoo guys please pray for My boyfriend, aka the mindless behavior member Ray Ray. He was shot today by @BabydollOMG (pause not her real Twitter). No lie we have all evidence. Coming from Ray's mouth. So pray for BOTH of them ok.

I was shocked. Why the hell would she do that. Thats why were here. There were replies like.

(PAUSE IMMA USE WATTPAD NAMES FOR THE TWITTTER NAMES Ok)

@_IRocBreezy What is wrong with her! Omg Ray ray please live.

@ISimplyMindlessTanija Im no longer a fan of them.

@IBasedSupreme Shese crazy!

@ExposedSociety WHAT THE ACTUAL,THAT BITCH NEEDA BE CUT.

I was happy they were being supportive. I tweeted something.

@PrincessBadAssAngelz Thankyou to all the people who love us so much. All the support they give . TEAM MINDLESS IS OFFICIALY THE BEST TEAM EVER. They have the most sweetest fans. Keep Ray in your prayers please and thankyou.

I closed my phone. I then walked in the hospital. The doctor had just came out.

Aaliyah- How is he?!

She aske with red burning eyes.

Doctor- Well he-

(a/n)CLIFFY MY NINJAS,HOPE YOU LIKE

3 comments

2 votes