In The Studio

Singing in booth: Sasha is a city girl that loves to party, evry night pouring shots we do it it big in Miami. I'm a city girl-irl-irl-irl living in a Barbie world.

What do you think ?

Mark gathered his thoughts.  I like it its pretty good. I was thinking we shoot the video at a club in Miami & maybe even the beach.

Okay, I like that. Joe what do you think baby ?

It's cool but do all ya songs gotta be about partying? 

Uhh yeeah . I am the party queens. Theese thots adore me! Ain't that right Mark?

Haha yes but we gotta potiential newcomer.

Sasha mood changes.

WHO!? It better not be one of them lil McChicken heads like what's her name, oh yeah KeKe. Haaaa she never made it to Jersey City or Vegas like me.

Don't diss her like that she still my baby mama. But his name is Kidd Flava. He sings & raps.

About time you brought somebody new in Mark. He might be what the label needs.

Sasha rolls her eyes.

Mhm whatever just let his ass know I'm international boo boo.

Joe kisses Sasha on the cheek.

I'm going to pick up lunch I'll be back.

Okay baby don't be talking to them hoes.

Mark gets closer to Sasha & kisses her neck.

Sasha pushes him off of her.

Oh no nigga wtf are you doing!?

Don't act like you don't like it girl.

What we had was in the pass I have moved on. Besides I be seeing hoe you & Liz look at each other.

What are you talking about?

Don't play dumb.  So tell me are y'all fucking?

That's none of ya business.

I know you lying but that's none of my business.

Liz enters.

Excuse me sorry to interupt but Mark Kidd Flava is here for you guys meeting.

Okay thanks I'm coming.  Sasha take lunch I'll be back.

As he exits he slaps Sasha butt.

Hey you better watch it Mark!