The Problem

(Having trouble with the chapter title any ideas? If so message me! Also read, vote, and comment!!)

At the cafeteria......

"Sooo... How did you two meet?"

I ask Cameron and Louis. "We met at my Dad's friends wedding." Louis said. "Apparently their family were friends with my dads friend. When I saw her across the room, I immediately felt something." Louis continued. "It was like love at first sight." Cameron replied now staring into Louis's eyes. 'This sounds like an old married couple's story. What's going on here?' I think to myself. Suddenly I look over and find Jason staring at me smiling. He notices I found out and quickly turns away. I smile and look around for Bobby. I find him in a corner and someone else is there. "I'll be back. Something is up with Bobby." I say worriedly as I quickly walk away trying to get closer but keep a low profile. "Now you aren't gonna mess with me anymore are you?" I hear a voice say. I hear sobbing and a drop to the floor as a response. I run out from my hiding place and come to Bobby's help. "Bobby are you okay?" I say now helping him up. "No!!! Leave me alone!!!!!!!" He screams at me. "Bobby!!!! No!!!!! What happened???" I reply as I hear murmurs now spreading across the room. "Quiet down" I say in a lower voice. "That boy, what's his name?" I continue. "His name is Damien. He's 7 and apparently I bothered him and he started bullying me." Bobby said loosening up a little more. I hug him and say, "Bobby, why don't you go say hi to Cameron and Lauren, ok? I'll be over there soon." Bobby runs over to them and sits down as they smile at him. I walk over to Bobby's counsellor for the week and speak to him about the problem. "I'll keep an eye on him and I'll talk to him and maybe help him find some friends to play with." He replies. "Thanks for your help." I thank him. "No problem." He says as I walk back to the table and sit down and continue to talk to my friends keeping an eye on Bobby.