He said what?!?!?

(WARNING: this chapter has unrealistic things in it that would be awesome if they happened but they never would. Although a lot happens that is important so I suggest you still read it.

After the campfire..........

Jason's pov

'I wonder what Jess thinks about me. Cameron talked to her but she never told me what she thought. I wonder why. Maybe it was bad and she is hesitating to tell me because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings or something.' Suddenly out of nowhere a camp counsellor yells interrupting my thoughts, "Campfire is done, please go down to your cabins and get ready for bed!" The kids walk up the steep hill to get to the cabins tiredly.

At the cabins........

Jess's pov

I get into my pajamas and begin climbing the ladder to my bed. Suddenly someone pulls me down and it's Cameron and Lauren. "Your going to bed? Really?" They ask me. "Well it is the designated time that we r supposed to go to bed." I say with a tad of sass in my voice. "No, it's the designated time we had last year. It's precisely 10:00 and that's when the younger kids go to bed. We can go to bed anytime we want. It doesn't matter to them. We're 11 this summer they don't care what we do we're in an older kids cabin too. And we can even bring out our electronics. Also, we can hang with counsellors too." They say making me feel dumb. "Oh, well when did they change the rules?" I ask. They look at each other and shrug as there response. "So, here's why I asked you about Jason. Over the past year, I've been telling Louis and Jason about you and Lauren and I showed a couple pics of you on my iPod and he said you were gorgeous, Jess." She said smiling. "He said what?!?!?! Are you messing? Cause he is really, really cute. You better not be messing with me." I say as I immediately start smiling. "For real. Not messing." Cameron says. "Hey you guys want some Mountain Dew?" One of the counsellors says as they open the door. "Sure!" We say and they give us a couple 2 liters. Hours pass and we find we stayed up ALL night talking and laughing with the counsellors and eating snacks.