What do you think of......

"Alright guys, it's time for boating!!!" One of the camp counsellors yells. All the kids and I all start running down to the dock but suddenly someone pulls me back. It's Cameron. "Cameron what do you want? I want to get a good chance with one of the nicer boats." I tell her whining a little bit. "I need to ask you something." She says with a half smile. "Well, what is it?" I say annoyed at her. "What do you think of Jason?" She asks me now smiling widely. "He's kinda cute. But why? And more importantly why now?" I respond. "I'll tell you later." She says. "Let's go!" Cameron continues. She pulls me quickly down to the dock and luckily someone left a good boat and Lauren, Jason, and Louis are all waiting. "Took you long enough." Lauren says as we climb in to the boat. "Sorry, our talk took longer than I thought it would." Cameron says. "Oh, that's fine, hon." Louis replies. There is an awkward silence and suddenly Jason, who has been quite the whole day, finally speaks up. "So, Jess, what was up with Bobby?" Jason asks. "Oh, well, I guess I can tell you guys. Bobby has a little problem with a kid named Damien who is a couple years older. He's being bullied." I tell them. "Oh, that's too bad." Jason replies. Suddenly a camp counsellor yells, "Boating is over!! Time for dinner! Bring the boats in please!" We bring the boats in and head down to the mess hall.