The Bestfriend

(Y/n) or (O/n)'s POV 

     I held parzival's hand in mine as he led the way to workshop that belong to one of his bestfriends, Aech. He had been wanting me to meet him for a pretty long time, I guess they are pretty close. He opened the door for me and we went in. 

     "Aech! I brought my girlfriend," Parzival yelled. 

     "Hey Z!" I assumed Aech yelled. He was tall, bald and looked a bit like a cyborg.

     "So I've told you about (Y/n) here. And now here she is." Aech walked up to me and held out his hand for me to shake.

    "While we're here could, you fix my DeLorean?"

     "No problem Z." Parzival threw his car to Aech, and he got to work on it.

       "I'll be right back, okay babe?" He said facing me.

        "Yeah sure." He walked out the door we came in through and left. I wonder where he could be going.

       "If you want you can come watch, but touch nothing." He offered and I decided to watch him work on my boyfriend's car. 

     "So (Y/n), how's it with my boy?" 

     "Your boy? Don't you mean my boy? I'm just kidding, it's perfect." I laughed. 

     "Yeah, hahaha. So you like guys like Parzival I mean a girl like you could maybe.... uh you know do better? Parzival is not a bad guy, at all, he just almost seems out of your league." He explained.

      "I love Parzival. Don't get me wrong he can be a bit dorky. Haha but I love him and don't want anyone but him." I argued.

     "Not a bad answer, but why are you with him? I'm not trying to criticize you or anything, I'm just curious." He asked me.

Parzival's POV

      I watched as (Y/n) and Aech talked. I could feel myself get a bit jealous and upset by what he was asking her. Why would he be asking her these questions? Their almost, too personal. 

     "That's a good question, and don't worry I get it. You're looking out for your best friend, which I would do too. To be honest with you, you could say that when I first saw him it was like love at first site as cliche as it sounds. But it was, there was just something about him, like a special kinda feeling. And that feeling just more and more intense as I said hello to him and became a friend. From then on my whole life changed. I was happier and more delightful to be around, from what my friends said. Then when he became my boyfriend, he was the first guy to make me feel love towards him in a real way. Like what I've had with my ex's was all fake. I love him for being him, he's kind, caring, sweet, and that's something that I haven't always had while dating. That's why I Love him." I heard (Y/n) say.

     I felt a smile on my face knowing how she really felt, that she wasn't going to leave me for someone else. It made me feel so much better. 

     I climbed down the steps to greet my girlfriend and best friend together. 

     "Hey baby, I'm back." I greeted her. 

     "Hey! We were just talking about you!" She replied. 

     "All good things, I hope." I laughed. 

     "Of course Z. She's definitely a keeper." Aech told me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her in close. 

     "I know! I saw her and fell in love!"

Hey everyone! I'm Back!!!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating my life's been crazy! I got this from an idea so I'd like to say thank you for that. If you guys have any ideas please let me know and I will and try to write them. I'm gonna try to update more so just letting you all know. Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting, and following me. You have no idea how much it means to me! Thank you all again! I love you guys. Have a wonderful day/night! ByeGunters!!

Written Friday October 19, 2018