Chapter IV

~First Life, Seventeen Years Old~

     In this Life my name is Nastasya, I'm a Greece girl who lives on a simple farm with her Mama, Papa left when I was born. Mama is a strong women who is she very independent women but men in town uses her for their advantage, for I was too small and fragile to defend her. Since I was a little girl my memories are my sanctuary for when I was a God, but now I'm living a life like a mortal. I do not like this place, but sometimes I do like it for when mama and I are at the farm showing her to read. She said it is a miracle for me to read, for we are poor and uneducated she says, she was very impressed of how talented her child was born, she thanked the Gods every night for my existence. She has tried to persuade me to work for the palace here in Ithaca, serving to the new king. But I knew deep down I served for my true King and Queen.

     It is impossible to get there, but I have to try. Mama was getting sick lately and we don't have more money for the food, and the cows and goats are getting thinner and unhealthy. It was an early September for when Demeter did give vegetation necessary for the human world, for she was on great depression for when her daughter had to leave. I had tried Apollo's health care technique but I needed money to buy the equipments to cure mama.

     I sew my own dress, very simple but elegant to work for in a palace. I said my goodbyes to Mama, for she would see me in two days if its necessary. I try not to take long in this journey, for she needed to live more then this. I knew if I didn't get the money, she would die of high fever and illness. But there was this other possibility that if I get it the chance to get money I can save her life. The future is always changing but I can see all the possibilities that it could come, for I have to be prepared for what possibility I would face.

     By the time I was on my way to the palace, I could hear from a distance behind me some horses whinny behind me getting closer. I look back to get a glimpse of two man. I keep my knife hidden incase if something happen, and I hide my face with my cape.

"Show yourself" One of the man speaks loud and clear and yet I don't do what he says. I wanted to run and hide. I wanted Ares right now for he could protect me. No, he did train me for this type of situation, why am I being so coward about it?

"I said show yourself" The man speaks again and I do has he says. I knew who I was gonna face with but in this situation I not know what his choosing would be, with his decision comes different paths for my future.

     Both of the men are speechless but I did not look at them to know, I keep staring to the horses in front of me "What is your name?" the other men speaks and I do look at this young and handsome man, he haves dark hair with a caramel skin tone. I knew from an instant is a warrior by his strong figure, this warrior haves a more powerful aura surrounding him it is inviting to be in his presence.

"Nastasya" I simply say, most of the time I lie my name, but I knew this men is important for the way he speaks and dressed. He could so help me get to the palace.

     When I meet with his brown eyes, so full of pain. He do so look at my eyes in return, his mouth opens but do close it instantly, clearing his trout he says "Where is your destination Nastasya?" The same man ask.

"For who am I answering?" I ask, I do believe he is important but I won't be played for a fool.

     The men smirks "I'm Archille and his Patroclus, my companion, now do tell me where is your destination my dear?" I walk closer to them, I can feel an aura around them and I know very well what it is for I smile at them. They are lovers, I hear Aphrodite in the my back of my head, speaking to me.

"For the palace of Ithaca" I say with hope on my eyes, this could be a good path.

"You can come with us but I hope you won't stay long there, for you are gonna be mine" Archilles says with a deeper and demanding tone. I wanted to roll my eyes Mens, but that could cause a scene so for now I play my part. I hated when men acted has if the world was his throne and the women the carpet for they to step on, for they didn't knew women are the throne and they are crown, they can simply have the crown but the thrown is a place to be earned and honored.