Chapter V

·Lifetime Too Many, Twenty Year's Old·

In this Life everybody calls me Milo Thompson, I'm a American girl who lives in California. Looking at myself in the mirror one last time while fixing the lipgloss color on my lips with my pinky, I hear one of my close friends since childhood, Trisha. She's a very curvy Afro-American, with very dark brown eyes and a pretty smile that can send every boy to his knees, she reminds me of Hemera in someway, of how she can be the life of the party.

"Milo, it's the big day!" She exclaim while she fixes her crazy hair. She continues "Your gonna rock that photoshoot today, like Jenny literally mind fucked the photographer for you to have this shot. You own Jenny so much for this" I squill and get excited all over again. Jenny is a close friend of ours who is helping me to have this photoshoot for Vogue. I am so blessed for Johann Zahn, he was the very first ever men inventor of the camera in the seventeenth-centory. Now I can't stop taking pictures, it's fascinating how a camera can take a moment of your surroundings and never go away, for you can always see the memory in a simple paper. Today it is July 10, 1981, and I'm gonna make history in my all of my lives.

I will be in Magazine of Vogue.

Your gonna get many, many male eyes for this, said Aphrodite in my head. I roll my eyes, I so did not do this for the male attention, that would be so little of me to think that way.

Theiadosa stop the nonsense your doing right this instance for I could stop this if you don't, said Ares in my head. For ages Ares and I had some interest for each other but he couldn't hold himself with Aphrodite, so I did not had time for a playtime with someone who just wanted me to be his second plate. But lately he has been teleporting to earth and visit me in this past three lives I had been to try and charm me.

"Milo, does your friend Cole coming?" Ask Trisha, I smirk at her doing sounds of kissing and she hits my arm while she tries to hide her blush, "Stop it! Is he or not?"

     I laughed and reply "Yeah your lover will come" I rolled my eyes, the guy she is asking is Hermes, she doesn't know what the true me or of Hermes. I never had told the people that I had known in all my life's the true me. She knows him by Cole, one very close friend of mine.

"Good, because after the photoshoot we are going to a double date tonight! I have your perfect match and you won't deny this double date or I'll tell Cole what you did with his skateboard" My eyes almost pop out of my skull, Hermes did liked the skateboard that I got him, liked it so much that he made it to the internationals. Crazy I know. I told him I have it on my house very secured but in reality when I used it I broke it and lost it.

"Okey okey I'll go! But your so gonna pay my food" I walked out of the bathroom bumping into a what I thought it was a wall but to my mistake it was a guy. My glasses fell to the floor for when I was gonna pick it up the guy did it first and hand it to me.

     I look up at his face and I was taken aback by his looks. He does so look like a male I meet ages ago, Mark Antony a Roman Politician but this one looked young and fresh. When his skin contact with mine I felt something very strange, like when I first meet a angel. Is he one? Only a way to find out...

     I hold his hand and look at his past, he did felt something from me too. But did not pulled away. "Do I know you?" His husky voice made me pull away from his hand. He is a angel, he does not had done any harm in his life has a guardian. Most of the guardian angels aren't ghost like human think, they are the people surrounding everywhere, he could be your neighbor for all that you know or your best friend.

     I smiled at this guardian angel, "I'm sorry I thought I did but you look like someone that I know, my apologies." I walked out of that awkward situation and Trisha walked in front of me to block my path.