3: Cuddles

A/N: Fanart not mine, credit to original owner :3

Plot:
Jimin wants cuddles from Yoongi.

YoonMin Focus

Jimin likes cuddles from the others, but he loves it when its from his daddy, Yoongi.

For Jimin, getting a cuddle from Yoongi was rare to happen, rare enough as Jimin doesn't show his tears, he's always happy and smiling.

Jimin always tries to find the right time to cuddle with Yoongi but the elder pushes him away, he doesn't give the little attention like he used to, causing Jimin's heart to break a little each time.

The only times Jimin would actually get a cuddle from Yoongi was when they were sleeping, Yoongi would hug Jimin in his sleep at times to comfort the little or do it casually.

But Jimin didn't wanted cuddles with a sleepy Yoongi, he wanted cuddles with an awoken Yoongi.

He gets jealous of the other two littles who cuddles all the time with the other members.

Jimin sat on the sofa, looking at Yoongi who was also sitting on the sofa besides Jimin, working on his laptop, his fingers rapidly pressing the keyboard, creating large amount of words in the computer screen.

Jimin scooted a bit closer to Yoongi, looking closely at what the elder was doing.

"Making a song?"Jimin asked as he looked up at the elder, Yoongi nod, eyes never leaving the screen. "C-can we cuddle?"

"Not now Jimin, I'm busy."Yoongi answered, causing Jimin to pout.

"B-but why?"Jimin whined, Yoongi didn't looked at the younger, his gaze and attention was still focused on the laptop screen.

D-daddy's ignoring me?...

Jimin felt anger and sadness rising inside him, without thinking he started slamming his hands on Yoongi's keyboard, causing random word phrases to appear in the laptop screen.

"Jimin stop."Yoongi ordered, Jimin ignored Yoongi and kept slamming his hands, Yoongi looked at the screen, seeing a textbox reading-

Delete File?

|Yes| |No|

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Jimin stop!"Yoongi ordered again, Jimin slammed his hands on the keyboard one more time.

Deleting File...

Yoongi froze, he stared at his laptop screen, seeing all his hard work being deleted, his eyes twitched a little.

Jimin turned up to look at Yoongi, seeing Yoongi's expression was unreadable.

"Y-Yoonie...?"Jimin whispered quietly.

Jungkook walked in the living room, wanting to ask Jimin if he wants to play cars but stopped when he saw Yoongi acting weird on the couch.

Jungkook ran back to Namjoon's and Jin's room.

"Joonieee."Jungkook whined, causing the older boy to look down at the little.