6: Stressed

Plot:
The littles trying to help the hyung line become less stressed from work.

The three littles played all together in the living room, with soft foam blocks.

They turned their heads, seeing the four older boys entering the dorm, looking tired.

They made their way into the kitchen, Jin made his way to the cabinets, taking out a cup with a tea bag.

The three littles looked at each other then at the hyung line, Jin had served the empty cup with warm water then dunking the tea bag in it with a sigh.

Namjoon massaged his temple as if something had bothered him.

Hoseok laid his head on the table to get rid of the headache he had with the cool kitchen table surface.

Lastly, Yoongi as he had his eyes narrowed, clearly annoyed at something as if looked like someone ticked him off.

The littles didn't call out to know, sensing the tense atmosphere in the area, they all got up in unison and went to the play room, none of the hyung line bothering to notice them.

Jimin made sure to close the door so they wouldnt here, he turned to the two maknaes.

"Our Hyungies are in bad mood" Jimin told with a pout, stating the obvious.

"What should we do?" Jungkook asked.

"We should give them huggies?" Taehyung suggested, Jimin shook his head.

"More than huggies"

"Tweats?"

Jimin shook his head again.

"More"

"Kissies?"

"More!" Jimin exclaimed, he waddled over to their toy white board and flipped it. "This is the pwan"

The two boys watched with curiosity, meanwhile the hyung line stayed silent.

Namjoon then spoke.

"We have to still wo-"

"Can we do anything but work at the moment?" Yoongi snapped. "I'm tired as fuck and doing this work isn't helping."

"Language." Jin sent a glare at Yoongi.

Yoongi glared back. "Fuck you."

"Can you guys stop talking please?" Hoseok mumbled with a groan. "You're making my headache worse."

"I don't care" Yoongi huffed.

Jin drank his tea.

"Relax, certainly someone can't do that."

"Are you referring to me?" Yoongi glared at Jin.

"And if I was?" Jin asked as he sipped his tea again. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll tell you what I'm about to d-"

"Hyungies!"

The four males turned to the voice, seeing the three littles holding onto a big red cut out of a heart.

Jimin cleared his throat as he began reading.

"Hyungie is great, he may be an angwy kitty cat but he is a big softie and gives cuddles" Jimin smiled, Yoongi smiled at the little, forgetting his anger outburst earlier.

"Hobi hyungie gives out the best huggies" Taehyung beamed as he flashed his boxy smile towards Hoseok. "He woves TaeTae and will never stop making me happy."

Hoseok smiled at the younger boy, his headache slowly going away.

"Jinnie and Joonie hyung, Kookie wike chu both, vewy much. Chu take care of me and me am vewy happy, Chu are the best!" he smiled happily.

"We wove chu guys, don' feel sad no more!" They exclaimed in unision, the hyung line cooed at them and went to hug them individually, the littles smiled in achievment.

They hugged back to their hyung's happily, knowing they helped the hyung line get rid of their stress.