5: Tear

Plot:
Yoongi and Jimin get in an argument

YoonMin Focus

Yoongi looked at Jimin while the little played happily with his calico cat plushie.

Jimin turned to Yoongi.

"J-Jiminie wants cuddles"Jimin told.

"Don't you dare try to touch me, even when I'm in little space."

Yoongi looked away as he shook his head, causing Jimin to pout.

"Y-you promised Jiminie more cuddles"Jimin pouted, Yoongi sighed quietly.

"Not...right now Jiminie...Yoonie tired."

Jimin continued to pout as he slowly nod, he got up and walked towards the bed, getting on it as he laid down.

"Jiminie tired."Jimin yawned, outstretching his arms towards Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head again.

"Yoonie wants some space tonight...can you sleep alone tonight?"Yoongi asked, Jimin shook his head.

"Jiminie scared to be lonely"Jimin whined.

"Please Jiminie...just for tonight..."Yoongi begged, Jimin frowned but he nod slowly.

"Night..."Jimin turned to the other side, Yoongi heard Jimin sobbing in his sleep, making Yoongi feel terrible but he had to.

Yoongi got out of bed, he walked towards the bedroom door, he switched off the lights, leaving the room and letting Jimin sleep alone.

Few Hours Later

Yoongi tossed his head back and forth, he tried to sleep on the couch it was uncomfortable for him, he sighed in frustration.

"Yoonie!"

Yoongi got out of the couch quickly, making his way to his room, once he stood in front of it, reaching his hand out to open the door knob but he stop.

"I don't want you near me, even if little me calls for you."

Yoongi sighed as he walked back to the couch, laying down as he tried to ignore Jimin's pleads.

Jimin cried as he covered himself with the blanket, whimpering as he awoke to a nightmare he had.

"Y-Yoonie!"Jimin cried again, hoping Yoongi will come in and hug him and tell him it was a bad dream and sleep with him but he didn't.

He continued to cry.

Jimin then heard the door opened, he quieted his cries.

"Y-Yoonie?"

The blanket was pulled down by Jimin, he looked up, seeing Jin looking down at him.

"Why are you crying?"Jin asked as he sat besides Jimin, he took out his phone and turned it on, putting on the flashlight mode, settling it besides them.

"J-Jiminie had a-a nightmare..."Jimin sniffed, Jin nod in understandment. "Y-Yoonie d-didn't come to c-comfort me."

Jin's eyes saddened.

Jimin then looked up at Jin.

"Doesn't Yoonie love me anymore?"Jimin whimpered, Jin sighed.

"Yoonie does love you Jimin"Jin told. "Yoonie is doing what big Jimin told him to do."

"What did big Jimin told him to do?"Jimin asked.

"Not to get near him or you"Jin told.

"B-but why?"