(1)

Notes at the end:

-PROLOGUE-

I sit silently staring at the board in front of me, waiting for the director to walk in. The walls are bare and I have told Fury over and over again that the walls should be painted so that people will have an excuse to not be looking at him. The door opens and I stand up from the couch and turn towards him, glaring at him as he enters quickly. Second in command, Hill, follows outside and waits for him to close the door."So why am I here?"I ask as I try to break the silence.

The door closes and I am left with him walking forwards his eye staring into my soul."You are here because I have a mission for you."

"Oh good. What is it?"I say sitting down as he walks past towards his desk.

"You are going undercover to work for a team of remarkable people. You will be there as an agent to just watch them."

"As long as I don't have to fake carry. You know how much I hate fake carrying."

"No, instead you will be watching the Avengers closely. I want you to make friends with them so that in the end you can tell them who you and it will be a shock. This is a test for them to find out your secret in a month. You can pull any moves you want, I suggest your silent treatment for Mr.Stark and Thor. Everyone else will be watching you closely, and they will not be getting any files on you so he won't know unless you tell him. Will you accept this mission?"

"I accept. When do I start?"

Notes:
SO I WANTED TO START THIS STORY OF RIGHT AND SO I AM FINALLY SHOWING YOU HOW SHE WILL BECOME WHO SHE IS. YOU WILL MEET HER CORRECTLY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THIS BOOK SHOULD TAKE UP TO 31 CHAPTERS SO........ YEAH. THANKS FOR READING AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE IT SO FAR.