(3)

The Problem-

I stand as I see them all looking at me fully now. Black Widows face is one of challenging and Speedys is one of confusion, of me probably being here in the first place."If I may?," I ask trying to take over to explain fully from what fury was trying to do,"I am here to test your ability to find out information. Stark cant use his face analyzing program because he doesn't know what I look like. None of you will be receiving any files on me because you can obviously look for the information on me throughout SHIELD. I am here for my own assessment and yours so think of it as a hit two birds with one stone situation. Now I need to be somewhere in 15 minutes so excuse me."I step backward and start to move for the door just like Fury does.

"You guys will be looking for her id starting.... now.".

And I run, I move quickly throughout the halls of the helicarrier making my way towards the vehicles. They upgraded my choice of vehicle when I told them and not it flies and I am allowed to have it in airspace without it being illegal thanks to some strings Fury pulled for me. I saved his life a long time ago after all. I walk to the flight deck and uncover my bike in all its glory. I clip my badge off and lay it on my hip before making my way onto my bike.

I slide on my helmet and my jacket before turning on the bike and letting the rumbles scare all the fresh agents back into their little hidey holes. I pull up towards the age and back up a bit to try and get a running start. I race forwards not missing a beat, with my back hunched, eyebrows narrowed and speeding across the sky like Hagrid's bike from Harry Potter.

The sky is a light blue as I am entering my houses gates. I live in Brownsville, Tennesse, so the drive wasn't quite that bad from South Carolina to here. They were gonna drop off the Avengers in uptown New York and I really didn't want a part of that. Thankfully I don't have to be there for a few days so that they can "prepare" a room for me to stay in.

I chuckle slightly and unlock my door with my keys and am bombarded by my dog Lucky who will most definitely be coming with me seeing as how she is my partner. SHe jumps on me almost knocking me down and towards my muggy ground. I lean forward thankfully at the right time and pull her closer her paws nice and warm from most likely the ground. I left her this morning so I am thankfully returned home.

I cant bring her aboard unless it's for a mission because last time I brought her to the Helicarrier she almost attacked an agent. Granted the agent was eventually found out to be one of the HYDRAS I was told to never bring her back since she was my partner and her id wasnt tooken away she still was able to come with me onto my missions. I close the door and lock it before unclipping my helmet and laying it onto my coat rack stand.

I take off my jacket and walk further into the house towards my kitchen to both fee Lucky and myself. This was turning out to be fine until I saw a brick on my countertop. The door was locked and all the windows weren't broken into and Lucky was acting normal so when did I put that brick there. I pick up the brick and turn it over to see a tiny message.

I am coming for you and your little dog too

the witch of the west.