Chapter 6: Who is she?

The not to distant future

My cellphone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out

Nick Fury

I still trying to learn how to use one of these things, Tecnology sure has improved. I pressed talk.

"Hello?"

"Cap. We're going to need you to come in, we have a mission for you"

"Yes sir"

I pressed end, well there goes my weekend.

~§~

"Heres the file," Nick said, and he slid a cream colored folder towards me.

Name: unknow

Location: Russia

Wanted for: master assasin, has stolen over 100+ mass weapons of destruction, 50+ deadly chemical for unknown cause.

Casualties: 100+

I gave a slow low whistle
"No one has been able to catch her, or kill her for the past 10 years, I asked you here to see if you would be willing to take her down for us, are you willing?"

I didn't hesitate, "Yes," whoever she was, she killed, she's stole, she has to be stopped.

"We have your Plane readied and waiting for you then," Nick said

I nodded

I stepped on the plane, my navy ble suit was on once again, I took a seat next to the pilot and strapped myself in, my sheild rested again my seat.

How could a female be that strong? I asked myself, that Didnt seem likly to me, could she be from the red room like black widow, not likely, all the rest of them had been wiped out,but I had seen the pictures, only I had never caught a glimpse of her face, there was always a black hood pulled over her face, an her dirty blonde hair unfurled from the sides of it.

I looked out the key window as we asended. I didn't think this was going to be as easy as I had hoped. I didn't like to kill, but she had killed innocent people, and I wasn't about to let that just slip by.

~§~

As we landed I slipped on my helmet. The back door of the plane opened up with a soft hush. I walked out and stood in the dark field right next to where the place was that she was supposedly located. The door slid back up and the plane would sit there until my mission was finished.

I gave it a once over, there was a big metal fence, and lights shining down to the concrete beyond that, this place was suppose to be a lab, but it looked more like a prison. I started to walk towards the building.

Sure enough there was a camera poised right above the door, no security guards though. I hoped the fence with And landed without a sound.

I threw my sheild, it sliced through the air and hit the camera and my shield came back to me, smashing it to peices. I ran to the door, I tried it locked, I hit the brim of my sheild on the handle. I tried it again, unlocked.

I jumped a little as a voice suddenly said,
"Captain, she is in a cell some where on the bottom floor near the west corner" Fury said through my ear piece.

"Alright thanks, and turn the volume down pleased," I replied

Gosh that was loud
I walked in, no one was coming yet. I snuck threw the halls keeping close to the walls, I passed by dimly light rooms, no one was in them. Still know one came.
I passed by one room, it was a laboratory, then I saw it.

There was a machine that looked exactly like the machine I was put into that had helped make me into a super solider.
Did they use that on her? I wondered.
But instead of blue vials next to it, they were a dark red.
That definitely wasn't what they used on me though.

I kept on going, there were more labs that I passed by, some had computers that were hooked up with vials of all different colors. I was quite curiouse to see what they were working on, but that would have to be figured out later.

I still didn't here anyone coming, and I started to wonder if this was the right place. I saw stairs leading down. I stopped and looked down.
I started down the stair, and I hear the saddest cry I think I ever heard in my life.