3

I stop running when I see that I'm in the middle of a town, and I start looking around. I see no one and nothing familiar, so I start breathing hard. "Are you Okay, sweetie?" A lady asks me. I look at her, and start sinking to the ground. She sinks with me, then yells to the man accompanying her. "Call an ambulance!" She yells. The man pulls out a cellphone, and dials a number. My breathing falters even more, and I lay my head on the shoulder of the lady. She caresses my cheek, and I close my eyes. I try to focus on our heartbeats I can miraculously here, but feel myself falling more and more tiresome as seconds tick by. My limbs grow heavy, and I watch the world disappear into a deep abyss.

I wake up, and see white. I look around me, but see an unfamiliar place. I see movement by the window, so I turn my attention. There I see 'Kol Mikealson'. "Callie-" He starts to say, but I cut him off with my screams.

The door opens, and I see three white coats, along with four nurses, run in. One lady runs over to me, and tries to hold me. I thrash in her arms, and continue to scream. She holds me down, and one of the white coats puts something in my IV. I start crying, but feel my emotions falter. My eyes start to grow heavy, and I find myself slowly falling asleep.

My eyes open, and I'm now in a different room. I see 'my big brothers', and they sigh. "We cheeked you out. We're going home, Cals." 'Stefan' says. "Please, just tell me what's going on. I don't know who you two are. Some guy is haunting me, but nobody can see him. I don't even know who I am." I say. 'Stefan' walks over to me, but I cower away from him.

He holds my hand, and looks at me closely. "Your name is Callie May Salvatore. Your older brothers are Stefan and Damon Salvatore. You are 167 years old, but you look like a seventeen year old girl. Damon and I are vampires. You are a supernatural hunter." Stefan says. I look at him, and start hyperventilating. He caresses my cheek, and shshs me. "It's okay. Everything's going to be okay." He says to me, to which I nod.