6

The young witch sits in her safe haven, staring at the white canvas. She starts lining the board with her black pencil, until a force pulls her arm across the board. She stares at the ruined painting, then feels the magic draw her into the painting. Her arm moves all on its own, and she sees the witch performing a spell.

"D?" A vice asks from the corner. "Marcel, somebody's doing magic." She tells her savior. "Okay, where?" He asks. "The French Quarter. Twelve miles from Rousseaus." She says. "Alright, stay here. Call me if you get anything else." He says.

I sit up, gasping for air. I take many deep breathes, and notice the sweat covering me. "She's hurt! She's hurt! She's hurt!" I scream out, then my senses overcome me. I look around and see my dear brothers standing at my attention. "Callie?" Stefan asks. I throw the blanket off of me, and look around. "The girl. She's hurt. She needs help." I tell them. "What? What girl?" Damon asks. "And- And Marcel. They're in trouble." I look around me, and wince as a pain fills my heart. "I need. I need to help them." I say, then look at Stefan and Damon. "I have to help her!"

I then grab my phone from the couch side table, and run over to the door to throw my shoes on. "Callie, just hold on!" Damon says, his hand grabbing my arm. I pull away from him, and shake my head. "It's bad! This is bad! I need to help her!" I say again.

"Callie! Stop! Your not going anywhere! Especially not after everything that happened Thursday. We need to get everything figured out!" He says, but I shake my head.

"No, Damon! I have to help her! I have to!" I yell. He starts to walk towards me, so my arm flies out, and Damon is thrown against the wall. I shake my head as I look at him, then turn around. I go to leave, but a woman stops me. I look at her and start backing up. "Callie Salvatore. You need to go." She says. I look at Stefan and Damon, but they seem to not see her. "What's going on?" I ask. "We need your help." She says. "With what? Who are you?" "My name is Sophie Deveraux." I look at her confused. "Your the girl. I saw you. You were trying to save those girls!" I tell her and she nods sadly. "Your niece. I'm sorry about her. I know you tried hard." She sighs.

I then look at my brothers and shake my head. They can't see her. Whatever happened to Kol Mikealson? "Are you- are you dead?" I ask her. She nods. "I need to go. I need to save this girl!" I turn to my brothers, and they stare at me with confusion. "I have to save her." I turn on my heel, and walk out of the house.

I jump into my car and start my drive. It's as if a light shows me the way, and I follow it.

I pass the sign that reads 'you are now leaving Mystic Falls', and wince as my heart grows heavier with every mile I take.

Screams from my awakening dream echo though my head. The black paint she used heavies on my mind. The mans voice screaming like a stone racking my brain. I watch the highlighted road, and continue my drive.