4

We pull up to a house, and all step out of the vehicle. I look around me, and smile. "It must have been beautiful to live here. Look out any window and all you see is the forest." I observe. Damon walks in, while talking to a girl on the phone. I look at Stefan, but he shakes his head. I nod, and follow him into the house.

Stefan leads me to a room, so I thank him and enter. "There's some of your old clothes in the dresser. We hadn't touched your room after you died. We'll get you a new phone. Umm, just come downstairs when your done changing and stuff. I'll cook you something." He says, and I nod. He closes the door, and I walk over to the dresser. I open it, and pull out a long faded blue t-shirt. I close that drawer, then reach for one beneath it. I find shorts in it, and find a pair of short jean shorts. The drawer beneath that holds underwear, so I grab both.

Out of curiosity, I open the bottom drawer. There I see clothing from different eras. I pick up one dress that seems as if it might be very revealing. I put it down, and see a poofy dress with butterflies on it. I put the weird clothing back in the drawer, and stand up. I look around the room, and sigh. I then walk out, and close the door.

"Stefan?" I ask, trying to found my way to the parlor. "Damon?" I ask. "In here." My eldest brother responds. I walk towards the sound of his voice, and arrive at the kitchen. I sit in a chair, and Stefan smiles at me.

"I made you some eggs and bacon, also some pancakes. I figured you'd be starving. If your still hungry I can make you something else." Damon says, putting a large plate in front of me. "What are they?" I ask, causing my brothers to laugh. "The fluffy, yellow things are eggs. The red things are bacon, and the big, circle things are pancakes." Stefan say, and I nod.

I go to pick up the silver utensil Damon placed in front of me, but it burns my hand. I gasp, and drop the utensil on the ground. "You okay?" Damon asks. "The utensil burned me." I reply, causing the brothers to look between each other. "Great. Silver hurts her, Okay, here. This ones just metal." Damon says, handing me another. I reluctantly pull it out from his hand, but it doesn't burn me. I then go back to my plate, and take a bite of the 'pancakes'. I hesitantly take a bite, and hum in joy. "This is delicious." I say, then eat another bite. My brothers laugh, and I smile.

"Here, put this on it. Its syrup. It makes it taste even better." Stefan says, then hands me a long bottle of something brown. I pour it on my pancakes, and take a bite. "This is even better." I say, and they smile. "Does everything taste this good?" I ask. "Not even close." Damon says. I smile at him, and he smiles back at me.