Caught

AH!

Matida- Let go of me!

The ginger yelled as she was grabbed by the wrist and pulled out from the forest.

Matt- Matilda!!

Matt screeched. Small tears filled his worriful eyes. This couldn't be happening, no please.

Matt- Let her go!

He began to run at two soilders, one held Matilda by the wrist while the other stood next to her. The two male soilders pulled out guns and pointed them at Matt. He stopped and looked at frightened Matilda, who was trying to struggle free.

Matilda- Matt stay back, I don't want you getting hurt.

Tamara was trying to go and help her friends but Edd held her back. He was scared she would get hurt or that he would loose her.

Tamara- Edd let me go!

Edd- Please just stay here and let me help them, please Tam.

Tamara- I can handle this!

Ell- Hey!

Tom- Let her go.

The two appeared from their hiding spot angry and worried.
Though it seemed like Tom really didn't like Matt and Matilda he always did care for those narcissist weridos. The black eyed male held a small gun that was pointed at the one of the two males.

Patryck- Tom?

Paul- So you have been here ever since you helped these guys escape. Sorry 'bud' but we're looking for someon-

Tamara- Do what they said and let her go!

The female said running out from hiding and pointing her gun at the soilders as well.
Edd looked at Tamara thinking that she was an idiot but he was mostly an idiot. Uhg why couldn't she just have listened!

Patryck- Tam!

Ell- Tam?! Why would you call her that. Only her friends call her that!

Patryck- uh-

Paul- We are her friends! Now if I were you I would be quiet, unless you want us to take both Tamara and.... um.... tall girl ginger back to the army base!

Ell went quiet and gave Paul a horrible angry look.
Paul seemed intimidating and mean but when you truly got to meet him, he was a big pun-dork. Or as he called himself a pun-ny dork.

Tamara- Her name is Matilda, and it's time you let her go. Take me back to the army and leave the others alone. But don't you even dare tell either Red Leaders about this spot or that you found these guys.

Edd- Tamara!

Tamara- Edd! This is the only way that they will probably let go of Matilda and leave without shooting any of you. You have to let me do this.

Edd- But you promised that I wouldn't loose you again.

Tamara- But I also told you that if I did I would be fine and would come back.

The female gave him a tight hug and a sweet kiss before walking towards the two soilders. Paul and Patryck looked at eachother wondering if Tamara loved Edd, if so Tord wasn't going to be happy about it.

Tamara- Let's go ahead and get this over with.

The female sighed as the male soilders let go of Matilda who went running to Matt. Matt held her in a tight embrace and laid his head on top of hers.

Matt- I'm so glad you're okay.

Matilda giggled as light pink blush appeared over her cheeks.
The female with scars around her pitch black eyes was in between both of the soilders and they had already began walking towards the base.

Edd- Tom you have to do something!

Tom- Edd, for once in your life listen to Tamara this time. Trust me she knows what she is doing. She'll be just fine.

Ell- I want to get her back too Edd but you need to understand that there is things going on that we don't even know about.

Edd- Sigh, fine.

Matt still held Matilda tightly in his arms and kissed her lightly on the forehead. The male looked towards the way the soilders and Tamara went. They.... were already gone. Gosh they must move fast. Matilda looked up at Matt.

Matilda- What's wrong?

She grabbed his hand still staring at the handsome man holding her tightly.

Matt- Oh, nothing. It's just that they are gone already.

He looked down at Matilda who was now looking at where their friend last was.

Matilda- This is..... all.. my fault

A river slowly began to rise in her eyes as her whole body shook.

Matt- What! No! Matilda this is not your fault!

He said hugged her tightly.

Matt-........ It's Tord's fault

Matilda hugged onto Matt as the water from the river suddenly rushed. She didn't know what to do. She didn't even know who to blame anymore. But she did know that she was very lucky to have her prince, Matt.

---

Why did she have to go as soon as she came.

Ell- I don't know, Edd. Sigh. I know that you want to be with her and go on adventures with her.... I do to. I am her friend and roommate after all.

The green-hoodied female sat down next to Edd on the soft fuzzy grass.

Tom- Come on escapees, we should probably try to relax and try to bed. I'll get some food.

Edd- I'm not an escapee idiot.

He said standing up and punching the taller male's shoulder playfully.

Tom- Heh, yeah sure. You need to come too escapee 2.

Ell- Stop over using the joke!

Tom- Hehehehe