Fireworks

The day after the wedding was perfect. Jeremy asked me and my mother if we wanted to go to Disneyland of course we said yes, although my mom wasn't allowed on some rides.

Through some parts of walking my mom said the baby was kicking or moving around a little, as me and Jeremy surrounded her we put our hands on the spot and sure enough we felt my little sister.

I  couldn't wait for her to come in December, today is June 2nd and Me and my family went out to get some fireworks for fourth of July since we live in Washington state fireworks are legal.

Fourth of july is one of my favorite holidays ive always loved the fact of beautiful lights flaring up in the sky making breath taking shapes and new colors, with every pop there's is something new waiting to make you gasp at the miracle.

I also love Christmas and Easter, mostly Christmas because its the time of year you and your family gather around a big bright beautiful tree you bought filled with meaningful peasants you bought each other, and Easter because putting small gifts in little eggs for children to look for, watching them running around squealing with laughter.

Every time i think of children my mind always slips off to my sister i wonder what shell be like.

"Minnie what do you think of this, its supposed to go up in the sky and when it falls its supposed to look like a leaf its called falling leaf ha ha?"

"Sounds beautiful what about this one its sounds cool when its popped in the air it swarms out like a school of fish, its called flying fish can we get it?" i grabbed a brightly colored bomb reading the label.

"Sure find a few more ok." he said as i put the bomb in the small cart.

As i kept looking a few caught my eye but they were just normal fireworks i wanted real ones, i found a few that are called novelties that i think might be fun. I got a couple normal pine wheels that spin outwards and shells. As i got a few sparklers and a couple regular fireworks filling most of the cart, as i began walking back i saw something.

"Hey Jeremy what are cherry bombs?" I've honestly never seen them in my life.

"Cherry bombs? Why don't you get some and we can try one at home ok?" i grabbed a few putting it in the cart.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

As we got home the first thing i wanted to do was try a cherry bomb, Me and Jeremy got the lighter and a small green ball.

We went outside into a ditch we usually used for fourth of July, Jeremy told me to hold the green ball while he lit it.

As he lit it it made a small spark making me flinch and throw it on the ground, he erupted into laughter and so did i we both fell on the ground sides hurting. As we sat up we looked at each other.

"Are you ready for Friday?" Am i of course.

"OF COURSE!" i practically shouted in his ear getting up and running back into the house.

So today i learned that Cherry bombs are small round objects that when you light they let off a colorful smoke.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

As i finished dinner i went up to bed plopping down on my cheetah print bed spread grabbing the book Witch and wizard by James Patterson. Hes my favorite author.

After read about 10 chapters of that since they are really short i pulled out my phone i forgot i had, getting on Facebook, most of the time i like pretty much anything on my page not even looking at what its about.

My eyes began to get droopy putting my phone on my charger and getting under the covers slowly letting my eyes fall into a small dreamy world.

__________________________________

Please like and share thanks hope you injoyyyy -Minnie