Chapter 13

In Decepticon island, Steeljaw was having a leadership-team meeting. He mostly remained quiet on those meetings. Glowstrike and Saberhorn only talked about what was needed to fix the ship. Well, sometimes they asked how things were with Star Supreme. To his annoyance, they also heard the rumor that someone heard yelling about removing the armor. Well, luckily, they let it be once explained what really happened. Saberhorn just said to him that, he is glad to know he is not the only gentlecon in Decepticon island.

"Speaking of Star Supreme, she is not causing trouble, isn't she?" Glowstrike asked.

"She is in my quarters," Steeljaw answered. "I made something to her to keep her entertained."

"Ah, it would be best. We don't want her to get hurt again after what happened." Saberhorn said.

"Well, if someone just even tries to touch her, he will be dealing with me," Steeljaw said.

"We don't mind if you punish someone, as long you don't deactivate anyone." Glowstrike.

"Well, what would you do to somebody disobeys orders big time?" Steeljaw asked.

"Touche" Saberhorn admits.

After that, they continued the same usual stuff before the meeting ended. Steeljaw was mostly relieved. He doesn't care if the ship gets completely fixed. He is not planning to leave this planet. If he ever wants to turn it as Decepticon homeworld, he needs all the power he could have. He just needs to think of something to delay a few ship repairs before having leadership team accept to stay or take over the entire island.

While thinking, he had arrived at his quarters and like he expected, Elena was sitting there listening to the music from the player he made to her. She didn't even look up to see who it was. Either because she was listening to music or she simply knew that it would be just him. Well, either way, she is distracted and won't complain for a while.

Steeljaw went to his desk looking like he is working with something, but he wasn't. He just looked over where Elena was listening. She looked so calm. Obviously, she picked some to keep herself from thinking anything upsetting. Sometimes he noticed her lips move as in she was lipsyncing with the song. Probably one of her favorites. That however made him remember the time he spots her in the forest. She was singing back then too. He wished to hear it again. But he can't just ask her. Or can he? Wait, is he questioning himself? What's wrong with him? Why is he doubting himself?

Right then he heard some movement where she was and looks what she is doing. She had placed the player aside and lay down to sleep. Funny as it sounds, but he has never seen her sleep on the island. Sure, when he has arrived from meetings or other things he had found her resting there, but it didn't feel same. She obviously looked like she was sleeping, but actually, she has been awake to make sure he won't do anything. But now, she actually fell asleep while he was there.

Steeljaw tries to get up quietly and get more close to see her. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps peacefully. The last time he ever saw her sleeping peacefully was when she was in human form. On that time he and his pack took over the scrapyard and set Subsonics to keep Autobots away. To his surprise, it also immobilized the Stars. Well, most of them anyway. One of them could move, but it was easy to handle. Must be because she lost her chance for the upgrade. But while he made that mini-con to open the stasis pods, Fracture found Star Supreme sleeping. Considering what was going on, he could only guess she was in some sort of trance. Back then he wanted to negotiate with her. But now that he remembers it, the way she slept on those soft big pillows, she looked so... gorgeous.

While he was in his thoughts, he didn't notice that he was way closer to her. Way close. Just a couple of inches and he could actually kiss her. However, right then some knocked on the door. He wasn't sure should thank Primus or curse for ruin the moment.