Anger Issues

Hi! I know I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I've been really busy with some stuff and I'm sorry. Anyway, this chapter is kinda short but I'll be updating again really soon to make up for it x

(I couldn't think of a good title xD so this is my best effort ;))

"So, can we talk about Connor yet, or are you gonna punch me again?" James asks me as he drapes lazily over his bed, reading something on his phone.

"If you really want to." I say, frowning.

James sits up, cross legged at the head of his bed and I sit facing him at the foot of the bed.

"You like him!" James says out of the blue. "You looooove him. And his blue eyes and his blonde hair and you think he is beautiful!!" James smirks knowingly.

I pick up a pillow and throw it at him which just makes him laugh more.

"Ok, he's cute. But I don't fancy him!" I say, sighing.

"You don't fancy him, you looooove him!" James falls about laughing and I launch myself at him, throwing as many soft punches his way as I can. This just makes him laugh more, and I end up sitting on his stomach, glaring at him.

Suddenly, James becomes more serious.

"I don't like him, Al. There's just something strange about him, but I can't quite put my finger on it."

"How can you say that? You don't know him, James!" I suddenly get angry, and I want to defend Connor.

"I can just feel it. There is something he isn't telling us. Some secret he wants to hide." James frowns, but I can't believe he is being serious.

"Why are you being such a dick? You can't say that about someone you don't know."

"Why not? Your crushing on someone you don't know!"

As he says this, I stand up, angrily.

"Fine. If your going to be like that, I'll leave." I pick up my bag and storm out of his room in anger.

"Al!" James calls after me, sighing, but I just slam the front door and walk home.