Forms/Rules

1. I won't reply if you don't follow these rules

2. DON'T HAVE ME MAKE EVERYTHING UP

3. Don't make your OC this perfect person who hates bad things and loves good things. Make them have issues, physical or psychological of course there's other things. I READ EVERY FORM AND I WON'T ACCEPT IT IF THE PERSON IS PERFECT

4. If you make them overpowered I will personally rip your fucking teeth out.

5. DON'T FUCKING EXAGERATE ONE PART OF YOUR RESPONSE THEN JUST DO SOME BORING SHIT WITH MINE (ex: Her eyes glistened in the moonlight, just like when she saw him and the her gorgeous eyes lit up. He smiled softly.) LIKE NO

6. *inhale* IF YOUR CHARACTER DOES SOMETHING 'SPECIAL' I'M NOT GIVING THE CRUSH AN AWED EXPRESSION, THAT'S NOT REALISTIC

7. WRITE SOMETHING THAT I CAN RESPOND TO. NOT SOME SHIT LIKE "She smiled softly and the light reflected against her eyes, making them shine brighter" I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND

8. I got things to do so I'm sorry if I can't start for you.

9.I PLAY YOUR OC'S CRUSH AND YOU'LL PLAY MINE. I'M NOT RESPONDING IF YOU DON'T (unless the oc's are interacting. Then idc)

10. DON'T MAKE ME PLAY ALL THE GODDAMN CHARACTERS THIS PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH-

11. Don't be scared to talk to me dude, I can be nice I promise.

12. A CHARACTERS FLAWS AFFECT THEIR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS OR ARE A RESULT OF SUCH, THERE IS A REASON THIS IS PART OF THE FORM ABD HAS TO BE INCORPORATED IN THE RP ISWEARTOFUCKINGGODSTRYMEONTHIS

13. I will ask questions about your oc if things don't add up. If you can't take criticism get tf out. I can't be asked to deal with stubborn ass ppl

14. If you have a villain oc or another child that's Tony's kid i just- *muaw*

FORM

Name-

Alias (if a hero/villain)-

Pronouns-

Height-

Sexuality-

Age-

Appearance-

Outfit-

Personality-

Flaws-

Power/Ability (optional)-

Story (optional unless they have some type of superpower or ability)-

MY OC

(Still a wip but I'll finish it soon

(Still a wip but I'll finish it soon.)

Name- Laura /Stark/ Castillo

Parents: Admina Flor Castillo, Tony Edward Stark

Alias- Bumblebee

Pronouns- They/she

Height- 5"4

Sexuality- Pansexual

Age- Depends on AU/Who they like (college or highschool)

Appearance- Laura is decently chubby. They have dark brown/nearly black hair coming down to underneath their shoulders. They have full brown lips and coffee brown doe-eyes that resembles their fathers. They have a few dark moles on their face and body. Lastly, they have an underestimated amount of strength, having trained with people like Natasha, Steve and Rhodey since they were young.

Outift- they usually wear croptops that fit them like a normal shirt (due to their short torso), always having some sort of logo or design on it. They wear, black jeans or light blue ones (ripped or not) with a belt. Lastly, the shoes they wear that day depends on how well they go with the outfit, whether it be converse or timberlands. (Basically just a soft e-girl ig)

Personality- Laura is an outgoing person even when they're with someone who's the complete opposite, using that Stark charm they inherited. They're playful with their friends but when they're with someone they don't like they're not afraid to throw any punches.

Flaws- They have separation issues from losing their mother at a young age and having to fear losing their family (the team) whenever they went on missions making them grow up to try and cater to others and avoid conflict that might possibly drive them away from their lives.

Power/Ability- Since they grew up around the avengers -and their father being Tony Stark- they have a lot of smarts and fighting skills.

- light blue translucent wings/blades made out of vibranium from their visits to Wakanda, though they don't need them to fly.

-The visuals from the screen from their inside dad's suit showing info and all that fun stuff

-A small drone/robot coming from their back, to get into places, they call her Queenie. Inspo from falcons Redwing

-'Honey' type of substance, like spiderman's spiderfluid, though instead of using it to swing they shoot it and it glues the victim onto a surface for a long period of time

Despite making and owning the suit they're rarely allowed to go out in it which is why they sneak out from time to time on joy rides.

Story- They're Tony Stark's kid. Tony got with their mother, Adamina, on a vacation to Dominican Republic when he was younger and in his playboy years. They're mom died in a terrorist/HYDRA attack in the Caribbeans when Laura was just a kid (around 2-5 years old) making Stark feel guilty for the loss of the girls mother enough to take them in and raise them. In order to keep them sheltered, he follows in what his father would've done and takes Laura to a private school with other rich kids. It doesn't go so well because of the alianation since they don't know english, Tony only encouraging them to defend themselves leading to issues between Laura and others. In the end they end up going to a public school by changing their last name. From the moment Laura had gotten settled, Tony did everything he could to spend as much time as his schedule allowed, teaching them advanced studies for their age along with projects and mechanics, soon by the time they were a teenager they were working on their suits. Tony never let them go out into battlefields in fear that he'd lose them but allowed them work on them.

(( AFTER ENDGAME))

Whether or not Laura makes it past the snap depends but here it is-

Even before their father's passing Laura felt out of place with Morgan and Pepper. It felt like they were intruding on their happy little family. Therefore, they didn't interact much with them, letting them be happy without intrusion.

So once the family they had had all dispersed they couldn't help but feel alone while being burdened with the press and inheritance of Stark industries. Everyone expects them to be this great prodigy and the new version of who Tony Stark was which they try their best to live up to, but the loneliness while grieving the loss of their family took a toll on them behind closed doors.