9.

"Luna!!" I heard my name being yelled out as a comet of a human jumped into my arms, "Did you miss me? Oh, what a stupid question; of course you did."

"Shhhh," I tried silencing Monica, which was now clinging onto me, as I giggled silently while looking around to make sure no one at the airport had recognized us, "It's been three days, Mona."

"I know right! I don't know how you've survived without me for so long," she retorted playfully before flipping her voluminous, curly hair in my face and hoping into the car.

My arms were not vacant for long before a blonde midget snuggled into them, but the cute moment of reconciliation with Candace was ruined the moment she launched into teasing me endlessly about all the studio time I had been spending with Yoongi instead of them.

"J-just get inside the car," I rolled my eyes dismissively. The giggling of my two chatterboxes intensified when they pointed out the rosy color adorning my cheeks due to the suggestive tone they were using.

Once we were all more-or-less settled in the elegant black car, the barely-audible purr of the engine accompanied the thriving scenery of the Seoul streets as our car snaked it's way to the BigHit studio.

"Say Luna, give us some more details on the song. Like, what genre it is, what kind of beat it's got. You were extremely vague on the phone," Candace chuckled.

"What do you mean 'vague'? I wasn't vague," I defended myself.

"'Guys, collaboration with BTS. Now. Come to Seoul. Pick you up in a few hours. This is Luna by the way'. And then you hung up," Monica unhelpfully quoted as we once again burst into laughter.

However, the laughter was short-lived as I hesitantly described the song, instead replaced by wolf-whistles from Monica and a pair of saucer wide eyes on Candace's profusely blushing face.

"Well," the latter breathed out after a moment,

"This is going to be interesting."

-

Three hours into recording, Jungkook, Jimin and Candace were still harmonizing for the chorus in the recording booth; Jin and J-Hope were downing their eighth cup of instant ramen noodles; Namjoon was leisurely scrolling through his phone; Monica was coaching Taehyung on how to twerk; and I was rooted to the couch with Yoongi fast asleep next to me.

Or so thought, until a light tap on my shoulder proved he was actually awake.

"Hey, we never got to record your song," Yoongi's whisper was huskier than usual, probably due to the nap he had just got up from.

"It's alright," I assured with a smile.

"No," he contradicted after a moment "The main reason you came to Seoul in the first place was the song. We're recording it. Just, when..."

A thoughtful hum rumbled from his lips as he slightly tilted his head to the side, lost in thought.

"We won't have time once this song's complete, since we'll be recording the music video and doing promotions for it. After that, we've both got our own group music to work on, so that won't work either," Yoongi muttered absentmindedly while he lightly tapped his chin, "The only time we could do it is, well, tonight."

"Tonight?" I echoed incredulously, "It's already past six in the evening, Yoongi."

"So?" he scoffed.

"So, how will we finish recording and producing an entire song before it gets too late?"

The voicing of my doubts caused his eyebrow to arch devilishly and a smirk to materialize on his pale features.

"Oh, princess," he purred, "First of all: don't ever underestimate my skills. Second: it depends on what you consider as 'too late'."